Cheating, trophy dropping , not fixed!

It was my understanding trophy dropping was fixed, evidently not.
This team even admits to cheating. Please fix this. We want to win with honor.

Their Team
moderator’s note: naming and shaming images removed by @zephyr1

Our Team
moderator’s note: naming and shaming images removed by @zephyr1

Cups have no impact on war matchmaking since months

6 Likes

Bannerrrrrr Fiiiiiiiiiight!

2 Likes

It evidently does make a difference when you have level 57 players with 500 trophys. All their big players dropped trophys

Trophy counts have absolutely nothing to do with war matchmaking, nor should they.

5 Likes

The alliance score is dependent only on trophy score and titan score. The war matchmaking is purely based on the war score which takes into account the top 30 heroes and troops of each individual member of the alliance who are opted in for war. So no matter what people do in raids or what level titan they hit, players cannot hide their heroes or troops from the alliance score algorithm. Just look at the alliance scores and you will see what I mean. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

War score is also highly dependent on previous war performance. My alliance regularly beats alliances with higher “alliance” scores than ours, and when we win, our war score goes up and theirs goes down, and vice versa.

Yes, that is true. When you win or lose a war, there is an additional points which is added or subtracted from the war score. This is done so that no alliance continues to win or lose too many matches. This is a very nice algorithm and I like it. Otherwise strong alliances will keep on winning forever, and weak alliances will never have chance to win. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

They actually aren’t admitting to cheating, as I read that message. Rather, they are suggesting that you all are the ones who cheat, but are not cheating effectively enough. It looks like you all are flaming each other via banner, though, so it’s hard to interpret without seeing the whole sequence of messages.

In any event, “naming and shaming” is against the forum rules. You’ll want to edit that picture to blur or block out the name of your opponent, then repost.

13 Likes

This is how war scores are calculated

3 Likes

Don’t know how to edit, sorry I posted name. They kept saying we should trophy drop so we could win.

1 Like

No worries. @Kerridoc, @Zephyr1, or @Rook can help here :slight_smile:

They were just trying to rile you up with what they said. Trophy dropping has no in-game benefits beyond being able to fill your Wanted: Heroes chest faster.

Sounds like a really frustrating loss, and like your opponents were behaving like real jerks. I hope your next matchup is a lot better and more pleasant.

9 Likes

They may think it has something to do with the match ups, too.

No matter how many times it’s stated, there are plenty that STILL believe cup dropping gives easier war matchups. :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

I would go so far to say the majority think this.

5 Likes

As @Garanwyn said, the only benefit to trophy dropping is to fill hero chests faster. A few of my alliance members do that and I don’t discourage it, because in the grand scheme of things, trophy count and alliance score don’t matter unless you’re trying to reach a higher ranking. It has nothing to do with wars, though. The only thing that matters in a war is scoring more points than your opponent, and the best way to do that is by making sure that every member has at least 30 heroes, that they use all war flags, and they use them wisely.

2 Likes

I’ve said it so many times
I believe it is fixed from the start
Or has it never happened that Many alliance members get completely crap boards and opponent all 1 shot kills and viceversa as long as you don’t loose all the time it’s win some loose some and that’s ok !!!
So with the first few hits I can usually tell which way the game decided this will go and take it more or less serious !!
dropping cups is pointless just that you get less from hero chest same as people who put a weaker defence team to revenge easy lol cowardly !!!
Ohh and btw I fill chests fine without dropping what’s the fun in fighting without a challenge !!

1 Like

Here’s a pixelated version of that pic:

1 Like

I removed the images, thanks! :heart_decoration:

3 Likes

TY, thats very sweet of you to say. We do not trophy drop nor try to cheat in any way. We like to have fun.
Yes, I should have been the grownup here and just ignored the banners they sent. But my teammates were very frustrated.

1 Like