Cheat for battling titans? Is one of my members cheating?

have you asked the alliance member?

2 Likes

in 1 hit?

Yeah. I’m usually hitting 12s so a 5 is nothing

1. stack strong colors vs titans
  2. Use an attack buffer, a defense debuffer, and elemental debuffer

Look in the guides section and you can find specifics. Heroes who are good vs titans and examples of good titan teams for each color titsn.

2 Likes

well then obviously you’re getting big hits on 5* titans - you have a high powered team. we’re talking about 40k hits on a 5* titan with a team that is barely leveled at all.

1 Like

This was me hitting a 6* titan

7 Likes

again, you have a maxed leveled team. were talking about a team that is barely leveled.

Items can easily overcome a difference in team power, especially if they stack the strong color.

1 Like

Post his team, then we will say how possible the hit was.
A “barely leveled” Athena for example could be better than my 4.70 Grimm.

1 Like

@Lilninja Firstly welcome to the forum,

Can I suggest you ask the particular alliance member what team they are using? Also about the items they are using? Perhaps they can post it for others to see and learn from?

When an alliance mate has awesome titan scores I always ask their line up. They always tell me - as that will help me get better scores too and the titan goes down faster if everyone can hit it harder. Good boards help too (although that is beyond our control).

4 Likes

If you are looking at the defense team, you probably won’t know the team he/she is hitting with,Some players may be strong against some particular color of Titans., having just the right 5 heroes.
And low war score could mean a lot of different things : from poor war attack strategy to not having enough war ready heroes…

3 Likes

I agree with Oliz…All you can see is their defensive team. You never know what they’re attacking with.

1 Like

It’s sad that the first thought you have , is this player cheating

16 Likes

You can’t see much, actually.

You can’t see what team they are using to hit, nor their items. So you have no idea how powerful that team is, nor how well designed it is for titans.

You can likely see the best troops on the War defense team, but troops are a minor part of things.

The most likely “cheats” have names: Wu Kong is the predominant one, but you can easily load up a number of heroes to do what you want. Kiril, Grimm, Ulmer/Isarnia, Wu, and a fifth can do wonders against red titans, for example, and not seem that powerful.

1 Like

@Sparky1, @SirGorash

Wu could be one factor, for sure, but I doubt tornadoes are available, for casual usage, for a lower member of a 5* hitting alliance.

@Lilninja

You should talk to your team mate and see what he or she has to say, before acusing him or her publicly of cheating… I’m telling you this, because I did the same mistake ages ago, as a fresh alliance leader…

1 Like

@Lilninja

ask this member if he cheats :wink:

seriously speaking, Wu Kong or Ranvir or Tarlak + color stacking + mana items could do the miracles, this member has to be quiet good in managing the boards if his results are constant high

And I’m a cheater and i make 60-70k on 10* titan :slight_smile: .
And now seriously.
Do you know all heroes from the rooster of you alliance member, do you know in what stack he play vs titans, do you know what kind of buff or debuff its using.Its not a cheat its goodarrangement of a team.

After reading this thread, it sounds like someone’s little green monster came out to play. Jealousy isn’t an “Alliance-Friendly” trait to have and if your first thought is “they must be cheating” instead of simply asking what their strategy is, maybe this game isn’t for you, or even just being an Alliance Member isn’t for you.

Still curious how someone could actually cheat in this game :thinking:

7 Likes

You didn’t include some critical information in your post. What did they say when you asked them? Did they tell you their lineup and item usage? Maybe it’s a color they’re particularly strong against. Maybe you think they’re weak because they’re cup dropping with their tower defense. Maybe they just got lucky.

I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume you asked before you posted this thread. If not, then it seems to me that the problem here is YOU. Either you have poor communication with your alliance mate, or you have allowed and kept a member who you distrust for other reasons in your alliance, or you’re jealous, or there’s some other unflattering explanation.

5 Likes

Despite what many people say, this game is not all about luck.
Some people are good, some people are less good.

Apparently he is a good one.

7 Likes