Cheat code being used?

The new hero for March just came out and some players already have it levelled all the way up and have double digits emblems. Unless they spent hundreds of dollars in real money, that’s impossible. Bad enough you do a Valhala 30 summons and almost all 3* heros, and zero 5*, then others are running around with fully levelled 5*

3 Likes

No cheating at all…

That’s what they may do…coupled with a robust strategy and considerable dedication.

8 Likes

I’ll tack on this as a useful thread too:

4 Likes

One other thing to consider is that it might not even be a real person - as the Terms of Service state:

To ensure that you always have available opponents at the right skill level, some of these matched opponents may be auto-generated players that look and play like real people.

3 Likes

Not this again…

3 Likes

Holy smokes! I didn’t realize they did that!

2 Likes

hmmm, but they claim to match by cups…

I wonder if that’s why every single raid I enter matches me with someone stronger than me. The cups aren’t even always within the 300 that they claim.

But cheat codes? No, I don’t think so.

1 Like

That’s actually from Zynga’s TOS, Small Giant hasn’t historically done that, other than the doppelgänger when matches aren’t available.

More discussion here: New User Agreement tidbit – auto-generated players that look and play like real people

5 Likes

I think it’s mostly all of those 800-900 rating players when you start.

@NittanyLionRoar has a video called “The Psychology of Randomness” I think this video should be required viewing for all Empires and Puzzles players. I saw @Killa2411 do a single pull with coins and get Telluria. I thought you lucky son of a gun - that never happens. It was his first pull of the month. then I did my first pull of the month with coins and bingo - I got the exact same thing as Killa - Nordri and Telluria. If I had all the mats and tons of feeders and trainer heroes, I could have her up all the way too with a lot of emblems to boot.

1 Like

Mine is at 4/23. Run out of food, and decided not to level him today (food refill for gems option) but wait. Also did use several raid flasks - my raids net around 15k food, so near to 100k food per 6 fights. Plus I had food “crates” items saved up from the path of valor rewards. Plus I levelled up, got energy and I did hard mode season 3 maps as it gives most food (9500 per run- most compared to your spent energy). Could have done more / better - my tc’s still have over 500 trained to feed to others, but ran out of food.

1 Like

Along with the other threads cited, you can watch NittanyLionRoar power level Kingston on YouTube, just search his (excellent and informative) channel. I think he says about a month prep time stockpiling food & recruits and making feeders.

4 Likes

No trick, just end game skills. :smirk:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.