Chatroom/Language for filipino players!

HI I BELONG TO A NON-FILIPINO BUT WELL DIVERSED, VERY KIND AND HELPING ALLIANCE. HOWEVER I HAVE OBSERVED THAT FILIPINO PLAYERS WERENT GIVEN A CHATROOM WHERE THEY ALL CAN GATHER TOGETHER AND YOU KNOW, TALK TOGETHER ABOUT THE GAMES AND OTHER GOOD STUFFS.

I HAVE A FILIPINO HEART AND BLOOD TOO, BUT IM A MIXED RACE. I JUST FEEL HURT EVERYTIME I SEE UNEDUCATED PLAYERS (WITH BAD MANNERS AS IF THEY GOT NO PARENTS NOR TEACHERS TO TEACH THEM ABOUT RESPECT) WANTING FILIPINOS TO FIND ANOTHER CHATROOM OUTSIDE THE ENGLISH GENERAL GLOBAL CHAT ROOM. FILIPINOS GO THERE BECAUSE THEY HAVE OTHER ENGLISH FRIENDS TOO. FILIPINOS ARE KIND AND GOOD PLAYERS. IN FACT THEY HAVE MANY ACTIVE ALLIANCES. THEY SPEAK THERE OWN LANGUAGE EVERYTIME THEY MEET TOGETHER BUT NEVER HAD I EXPERIENCE SEEING THEM BULLY OR TRASH TALK ABOUT OTHER PLAYERS. THERE CANADIAN, US, ENGLISH, RUSSIAN, GERMAN AND OTHER FOREIGN FRIENDS DONT VISIT THE INTERNATIONAL CHATROOM THAYS WHY THEY DONT WANT TO STAY AT THE INTERNATIONAL CHAT ROOM.

I AM JUST A PLAYER OF NO HIGH STANDING IN THIS GAME. YES, I PLAY FOR FUN AFTER OFFICE WORKS… AND EVEN SPENDS MONEY SINCE I LIKE THE STUNNING HEROES OF THIS GAME. I AM AMAZED BY THE WAY THE DEVELOPER MANAGES THIS GAME AND THE WAY THEY MAKE THE GAME MORE INTERESTING EVERY MONTH. THE DEVELOPER REACHES OUT TO ITS PLAYERS/CUSTOMERS THROUGH FORUM AND FACEBOOK FUN ACTIVITIES TOO!

NOW, IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR A CHATROOM FOR THE FILIPINO PLAYERS?

IF IT IS, IS IT BAD TO CHAT WITH OTHER FILIPINOS USING THEIR OWN LANGUAGE AT THE ENGLISH GENERAL CHATROOM WHEN IN FACT FILIPINOS DONT TRASH TALK NOR BULLY OTHER PLAYERS WHICH ARE USUALLY DONE BY OTHER PLAYERS WHO OFTEN USES FOUL OR INSULTING WORDS TO OTHERS?

I hope to receive a good feedback from this concern. Thank you

1 Like

PLEASE STOP TYPING IN ALL-CAPS…online, it comes across as shouting. :slight_smile:

Only SG can grant a new chat room for a new language, though I will tag @Petri about it.

It is true that some in the so-called “Global” chat room have been rude about other languages being spoken there. It is also true that the official language (on the Forum at least) is English, and the flags shown for global chat in-game are American and UK, both countries of which speak English, so I can see the misunderstanding.

Not sure if the way to solve this is to rename Global “English” or some other solution. I’m sure SG will come up with something, given time. They always do. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Sorry i cant read that much without my eyeglasses… and so i needed to typed it in allcaps :grin::eyeglasses::nerd_face:

1 Like

I hope to receive feedback from @Petri through you Rook.

Thanks a lot for noticing this post my friend. :blush::blush::blush:

Petri is his own eyes and ears. He’s all over this Forum, though he can’t always reply to every post of course! :slight_smile:

I hope that he’ll give consideration to this request…

1 Like

Kinda wish that I could vote on threads outside of the requests category. Would love to spend a vote on this suggestion. No reason it can’t be implemented.

3 Likes

Thanks @NitrousOxide…immediate implementation by the devs will he highly appreciated.

But its seems that @Petri one of the staffs is ignoring this post… or maybe hes just too busy… dont know!

1 Like

Join us bro Pinoy Invaders

hi @ezelogs is element in your alliance?

A Pinoy chat is desperately needed!
I go into global often just to help out new players, it’s hard enough to get through the spamming ads. The Filipinos overwhelm general chat… it’s kind of weird because sometimes they are in the same alliance but still chatting in general chat.
Please check it out yourself, you will see the need.

3 Likes

May I suggest moving this thread to the ideas section of the Forum? It would let you vote on the idea (many votes would show SG the interest for this particular language).

Remember, the main Forum is in English. May you get many votes!!!

2 Likes

Hi! @faunaphoenix Pinoy Invaders

1 Like

I agree on this! Filipino chatroom is very much needed!! You can always look at the global and you can always see. You can’t miss it

4 Likes

@Phoenix thank you for this post…@Petri hope SG will hear us…we need Filipino chat room that we can freely use our language without getting reported by English speakers…

2 Likes

How to move this thread?

It has been moved. Scroll to the top to vote for the idea. :wink:

2 Likes

I’m using my precious votes for this too.

A chatroom for Philippines / SEAsian countries would be much appreciated. I think there are a lot of PH alliances and players and growing. :philippines:

Hope this gets noticed too.

5 Likes

Oooo, this is fun! Im voting for my friend KB, Viper, Roxanne, Vakhu and all mah Filipino friend

Now, how to vote?

4 Likes

To vote, scroll all the way up. You should see a box with a number and a box that reads VOTE. Touching or clicking the word vote is your vote for the addition of the chat for Filipino / Pinoy.