Chat is all black - CHAT BUG MASTER THREAD - please restart game before reporting

My chat is stuck in loading. Anyone else? Same thing in both my accounts.

1 Like

Did you force close the app, clear cache, and reopen?

Same here, the entire alliance.

I have close app, not sure about that cache. It’s weird since my other account is in ipad and second android phone. Both have same problem.

I think this is a global problem. Same thing is happening to my entire alliance and the game is generally laggy.

Our chat is out. I have restarted the game and it is still out. Went on my line and talked to a few in my alliance and theirs is also out. We can’t talk about anything. Don’t know who is doing what.

Ours is down as well.

Time to change your title to “known issue : chat no longer working” . Mine not working aswell

1 Like

Active Chilean Alliance has the same problem

Same with our whole alliance its stuck in loading mode even restarted our phone nothing is working.

Blockquote

Back up now.
20 characters

It’s game wide

@Petri @Sara

This is an improvement to general chat and other rooms but you may want to take a look anyways

Looks like it’s been fixed now lol false alarm, nothin to see here unless we start having other problems that may be in connection to the culprit of this issue

Same for me it’s down

Mam tak samo…niestety to większy problem jak ktoś napisał globalny

Check again mine just came back up

Anyone other alliance having issues with the chat box not functioning?

We just need to talk to the devs without spamming of course and wait so they can fix the problem pretty quick.

1 Like

Mine is back also. :slight_smile:

Mine is back. Try restarting the game.