⚖️ Charon - 5* Dark / Purple from Tower of Styx

Just after I decide to go cashless, pulled this guy…

10 Likes

Congratulations that’s amazing

1 Like

If I didn’t know you I might call you a liar, my friend :slight_smile: Congrats!
By the way, though, I’m going to be pretending like I didn’t want him because he’d make my Nyx wait and my Diaochan feel unloved. Just so you know.
And also by the way… they’re always watching and listening… must have heard that horrifying word: cashless. “We’ll get him back. We always do.”

2 Likes

Thank you my friend… And you know it’s never enough and levelling up these heroes requires so much time and mats as well, so at the end of the day E&P is the real winner :slight_smile:

Got 2 Charon in 21 pulls. RNG is nuts

3 Likes

Hmm bought a 10 summons deal for 12.99 and got him with at the fifth pull. Okay, i did another 10 pull before and got Arges and Brontes and the 2 3*. Really very happy with my pulls. Thanks for that 'blatant cashgrab, SG!

Totally disagree. That boosted health at first charge is going to make him a target. You can’t ignore him cause he’ll eventually revive those you worked hard to kill. If you target him, better hope you down him before he makes everyone else stronger. He’s going to be great on defense and I’ll prove it once I finally max him.

1 Like

Yeah, and 50000 other people also did 20 pulls and got nothing, not even a 4-star hero. Your point? You’re actually disputing that buffing this hero on the day of release when he’s the only new hero in the portal, and where mathematically you need to spend $1750 to obtain him, is not a “cash grab”?

2 Likes

2puttshaqur, i pulled him on the last Styx day in a 10 pull. I was shrieking when he came out, it was such a surprise. Ive levelled him now a bit and he is a dream.

Byzanthia, my point? You don’t need to make a ridiculous number of pulls to get a really cool hero (and if you do it, it’s your fault, not SG’s and it’s certainly not a cashgrab)

I also had numerous 30 pulls that rendered nothing, but then i stop and try next month. Ive never went over my budget and got a nice selection of 5*, but i haven’t got all i wanted, and that’s okay too.

Next point: where do you take your math from (1750)? Even if that’s true, people should know when to stop.

Lastly: i am not disputing he got buffed and i love it! Why would i not love my new hero being very strong? You would be appalled, i guess. Lol.

2 Likes

Don’t make me jealous…

1 Like

Grandpa has been awesome on my defense. Started out 11-3 and a plus 72. Of course, back down to earth as I got higher cups, but my smackdown wasn’t nearly as much as it usually is. He’s not even LB’d yet, so should be even better when that happens. Put him as tank because I basically want him to get focused on and fire that quick heal allowing my other heavy hitters hp increase and time to survive to charge.

2 Likes

Huh… I pulled him… In February… So… I was right… But… With Arco on the horizon in soul exchange… My desire for charon is less so… I’ll level him… I’m happy… But… A little happy… Not dancing in the streets happy.

I feel… Like I’m missing something with him. He’s great… But i don’t know how to use him just yet… I have nyx, steropes… So playing them together with other hitters? Or maybe in a reflect team… Or a minion team… In my mind… I don’t see where he fits in the puzzle…

But… He’ll get leveled… And I’ll eventually grow to love him… Eventually.

1 Like

I’m a little surprised there is not more chatter about him… Maybe… Is he boring?

Not many people have him I guess. I seldom see him on defence despite being very annoying whatever he does (consider that I have Phenexa in my Alpha team to cut revive rate in half). He was available at portal once with chance to get him of 0.2% per pull (same as Featureds in BF or Solstice or Super-Elemental portals). Now he’s not featured, so chance of getting him is 0.1% per pull. Some people are bound to get him, but most won’t.

I have him and use him on defense. He’s replaced Hulda for me. Definitely improved my cups, but I wouldn’t say he’s dominant by any means. I don’t expect him to get any of his revives off. I put him at tank and figure he will get targeted and fire his 1st level before he dies giving a health boost to the rest of the team to add to survival as they finish off the offense. So I run Tetis/Hachicko/Charon/C. Leonidas/Quintin for the most part.

I got Dabria, so I’ll report back once he is leveled. I’ll probably put him as tank and move Charon to a flank at that point. Still undecided. Once I get Milena from SE then my future team will probably be something like D’artagnan / Charon / Dabia / Jade / Milena, but probably have to tinker with the Jade spot.

I use mine in my defensive setup.
Double, from left to right : Charon, Milena, Hypnos, Ludwig, Winnifred.
It works quite well, holding me above 2700 easily.

1 Like

I’m super indifferent about raid defense… This is the all slow jamboree and I’m over 2600 … Without having done a raid in the last 6 hours…

Pulled 2 of him on 30 pull