Changing summoning % based on used GEMS

As we now from game/support all summon percentage and random is the same for everyone.
But sometimes we spend more than 500$ and did not get anything worthy and due to this issue a lot of players just stop donating. In order to change this and make it challenging please change the appearance rates (%) based on summon numbers.
For example if you summon x10 you will have the default numbers, but if you summon x30 (or add new choice x70, x100 and etc. ) summoning percentage changes accordingly.
Example:
X10 - > 1.2%
X30 - > 1.7%
New x50 - >2.5%
New x100 - > 3%
If anyone else have better ideas or addition to here then please go on.
Thanks a lot to everyone.

There is a dragons from the edge game or something similarly named based on how to train your dragon. Anyway they had it so your odds improved something like 0.5% per pull. So after a certain number, you eventually got very good odds if your luck was bad. It eesee to 0.5% or whatever when you got a hero from that draw. In E&P it would be equivalent to an event hero.

I always thought that would be good instead of constant horrible odds. At least now we get something at 100, but too bad they are all outdated heroes to choose from

1 Like

The strategy behind low summon odds is to get players, especially whales, to summon more and more to get the hero(es) they need/want.

That’s why this game became crazy successful and crossed the US$1B mark in revenue (in your term: “donation”) very early on in its life. Think it was 2019 or something like that. Maybe in late 2018.

This game went global on 1 March 2017. That’s how successful this game is.

It’s expected to cross the US$2B mark in 2023. That’s how successful this game still is.

It’s unlikely that the Dev will take up your suggestion.

The only concession made was Fated Summons to mollify players who experience failed summons (read: summon didn’t get them any 5*.

Fated Summons was apparently conceived and launched in response to updated Belgian law that ruled loot boxes as gambling, and therefore illegal. I am not sure about this. It could also be due to heightened player frustration globally with low summon odds.

1 Like

Better summoning odds? From $G?? People continue to throw huge wads of cash at this game with the already lousy summoning odds. Why would they even CONSIDER doing something like that??

Its a good idea but i really dont see odds improving. I especially dont see Zynga/sgg/take2 whoever is in charge making a change that would so drastically effect their profit margin. If they ever decided to improve the odds id expect the offer prices to increase proportionally. Which is not something i eould like to happen id rather they lowered their value of items gems etc rather than increase odds

1 Like