Changing forum user / profile name [MASTER]

I tried to change it to that, but it wouldn’t let me:

I think this would maybe work:

__--John_Doe--__

Do you want me to try that, or something else?

This __John_Doe__ will be OK. Ty

Well, I tried that too, and got a new error message:

What do you want me to try next?

Then lets try this __John_Doe

i also have this problem

It wouldn’t let me do that either, new error message:

I think that’s a remnant of your duplicate accounts, I’ll investigate.

EDIT: I think that should be fixed now.

yes its fixed. ty

lets try _John_Doe or _John-Doe

Success! That one finally worked, so Boolz => _John_Doe is all set.

Glad that’s fixed too :slightly_smiling_face:

thank you

1 Like

i have another problem: i select text of someones post and quote doesnt appear (i cannot quote anyone)

That’s weird, I’m not sure what would cause that, unless you’re trying to quote from a closed thread, or possibly trying to quote unusual formatting.

Does it happen with every post?

Guess that’s a yes.

Maybe try a different browser, or an Incognito tab? Or try logging out and back in?

I can’t think of any reason why that would affect quoting in particular, but I’ll let the Small Giant Staff know about it.

Glad it’s working now!

@_John_Doe I don’t have the capability of deleting Forum accounts. You’d have to contact Support directly by submitting a ticket.

What is the second account that’s currently active?

I’d suggest just contacting Support about it then.

1 Like

@Han_Alister I was reading back and I don’t think you ever got a name change. Did you still want:

• HanAlister
  • Han_Alister

?

2 Likes

Omigosh I didn’t even notice lol if you could Han_Alister would be perfect! Thank you Rook much appreciated!

1 Like

HuntzAlone69 => @Han_Alister is all set!

2 Likes

@zephyr1, @Garanwyn

Pretty please change me to Ivy the Terrible, for clearer recognition in game and in the Fighting Familiar Names thread. I can’t tell for sure, but it looks like maybe spaces are not allowed in usernames, in which case jamming it all together and going camel case seems like the solution. “IvyTheTerrible” Thank you!

2 Likes