Changing forum user / profile name [MASTER]

All set! :gem: :dizzy: :ring:

I totally appreciate you doing this for me. I’m going to hit you up for the same request on my other device lol. Virtual hugs…

Here I am on my other device requesting my username be changed from Ohanajewels to Jewel Pearl Gem. Thanks again (in advance for your help).

Sorry, I’m confused — why do you have two Forum accounts?

I play on my personal cellphone and on my work iPad.

Can you just use the same Forum login on both?

The #forum-rules technically prohibit multiple accounts for the same person:

I’m concerned you’re going to run into issues maintaining two accounts, and possibly end up banned.

If you have two game accounts, that’s fine. Many players do — it’s just the Forum accounts that are supposed to be one per user.

Could you pick one of them to use going forward, so the other one can be deactivated?

Didn’t realize that. Thanks for pointing out. I’ll stop using this one.

1 Like

No worries, glad you happened to bring it up. :slight_smile:

I checked your account profiles, and the Forum software has already noted you have two accounts and flagged it as a possible duplicate.

So I’m thinking a good solution is to deactivate this second @Ohanajewels account since you’re going to just use the @Jewels account.

Is there anything you need to do with the account before I take care of that?

I’ve already logged out of the second one. Yes, if you would delete the other one, I’d appreciate it. I truly thought I had to have a login for each device in case it gets lost, stolen or damaged. My mistake.

1 Like

No problem, and thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, could you change my username to ThePirateKing, if possible? Sorry for the inconvenience. TIA. :slight_smile:

bahabully => @ThePirateKing, all set! :pirate_flag::crossed_swords::moneybag:

1 Like

Thank you so much. You are the best. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know I said I wouldn’t do this but my gf said otherwise lol. Can you please update my name to OnceDead

zigzag :zap: has died, and now there is only @CaptainCorvus :zombie:

You rock my patient friend

1 Like

Good evening, I wish my name was changed to Melekaz. Thank you very much in advance!!

GilbertoDayrell => @Melekaz, all set!

Thank you very much!!!

1 Like

how to change the name in the forum? :thinking::person_shrugging: