Changed randomness

hi, i have spotted issue with changed randomness in favor of opponents / total loss of luck. it happened after last update. i have done printscreens of my 3 war fights and spotted these results: with one color teams i got 3 results with needed color appearance below 10 percent in all cases even in fights that last longer so that chance should have improve. but this applies for war only. anyway i won 2 fights. with one color it is necessary to take down the tank asap and then it is easy going in case you connect at least 3, which is much much harder to find now. anybody can share thoughts? just to make sure it is an update issue or coincidence. thnx

1 Like

If you have a total of 3 fights as your entire dataset, you don’t have nearly enough data.

5 Likes

Fear not @pipo, it is a common anxiety

1 Like

in my alliance it was a common issue this morning and i bet they know how to play. and lack of data in general is the reason why i put it here. just to know if it is A: a change by update or B: bad luck

The only way you’ll know is to track your data. Over hundreds of fights.

I personally haven’t noticed this. Of my six war fights 3 were quite favourable and 3 were garbage. 3-2 stack though.

1 Like

I typically do 3-2 stacks in wars… sometimes a 4-1, but that can be risky. In each war I historically do 4/6 or higher 1-shots. With any stack I do, I’ve had boards filled with the exact color(s) I need and those that have nothing. Regardless, I still do 4/6 or more 1-shots per war.

Perhaps you should try doing 3-2 or 4-1 stacks instead of mono teams? You may get a different outcome.

1 Like