Change the raids, give top players new motivation

And how long did it take you to open your first chest in diamond? Im glad you still find it challenging tho :+1:.

But what if you played for 20 months and had 25+ level 80’s (and was in now way a FTP) - would you still be satisfied with the challenge?

This game should be for everyone and I’m just saying that SG need to continue developing difficult content, cuz the player base is getting stronger everyday.

1 Like

Bonjour Ă  tous,

Les tournois et les raids ne rĂ©pondent pas aux mĂȘmes attentes , c est pourquoi leur modus vivendi est diffĂ©rent . Par consĂ©quent, l ’ un ne peut pas supplĂ©er ou compenser l’autre .

Les raids devraient proposer des rĂ©compenses en fonction des classements mondiaux et locaux, sinon quel intĂ©rĂȘt de combattre pour se hisser parmi les meilleurs et ensuite se faire descendre rapidement en perdant des centaines de trophĂ©es en moins de temps qu’il a fallu pour ĂȘtre au top?

Tout combat et investissement d’énergie, de gemmes, de nourriture et de temps devrait logiquement ĂȘtre motiver par une rĂ©compense au final suite Ă  un bon classement au top mondial et local.

Et qu’ on ne vienne pas m’opposer les gains de tournois et les boucliers anti raids comme compensation aux pertes Ă©normes des raids dĂšs qu’ un joueur atteint le sommet : tout le monde ne fait pas les tournois ou n’ achĂšte pas un bouclier qui n est en fait qu’ pseudo protection et non un encouragement au combat!

Les raids demandent de faire preuve de stratĂ©gie et de technique, tout comme les GDA et les events : ils devraient donc ĂȘtre rĂ©compensĂ©s suivant le mĂ©rite de chacun aux classements mondial et local.

Bon jeu Ă  vous.
Ard@nis le Juste

I believe, English traslation is:
Hello everyone,

Tournaments and raids do not meet the same expectations, so their modus vivendi is different. Therefore, one can not compensate or compensate the other.

The raids should offer rewards based on world and local rankings, otherwise what an interest to fight to become one of the best and then get down quickly losing hundreds of trophies in less time than it took to be at the top ?

Any fight and investment of energy, gems, food and time should logically be motivated by a reward in the end following a good ranking at the top global and local.

And we do not come to oppose tournament winnings and anti-raid shields as compensation for huge raid losses as soon as a player reaches the top: everyone does not make tournaments or buy a shield which is in fact only pseudo protection and not an encouragement to fight!

Raids require strategy and technique, as well as GDAs and events: they should be rewarded according to the merit of each in the world and local rankings.

Good game to you.
Ard @ nis the Just

1 Like

They definetely should do something about this , is totally annoying and pointless , i like this idea and i posted it several times on the forum , basically every goal in diamond ends after u get Quintus Avatar , to be honest think they forgot about it or either they didnt expected that the game be so popular lol Anyway what matters is that we need new goals .

1 Like

They could easily add daily raid quests with chests as rewards. Tasks could be like win 5 times in a row, use only fire heroes, etc.

That sounds to me great as well.
Raids daily quests.

1 Like

Yes or higher tier chest! Like 2700 and 3000! Those would make me interested even if it was only more food/iron as rewards

1 Like

Battles like 1vs1 for online players in realtime should be great.(defend our teams by ourselves).and with same board for the opponets if u want to make it more fair
spending time for axes or arrows when at level40 is for laughing.

So you can laugh over me because I use arrows in every Titan fight. :wink:

1 Like

Not because you use them
but you expect a better reward than arrows
don t you??
You can have arrows easily via forge.

Ahh
.ok. That was a misunderstanding.

You are right. As loot arrows are not high on my priority list. :smile:

I could exchange some arrows with a red 5* hero
lol

This, I think is the most problematic issue on thegame and really annoying, made think what I’m doing N this game. Raises svereal times at once, dont gve, time to reduce our cups and stay away from the most active players.

2 Likes

Especially like the idea about the quests, they’ve become completely pointless once you reach a certain level and way too easy. Would be really good if some more difficult quests were added to the daily rota

2 Likes

Absolutelly. Remember how I was thinking about every move 6 months ago to hit right. That was fun.

Exactly! And I really don’t need more arrows and mini potions

Les tournois de raid sont une fumisterie. Ce jeu ne mets pas a l’honneur la stratĂ©gie mais la chance. Comment se battre si le plateau ne vous donne aucune briques de la couleur de vos Ă©quipes. A quoi cela sert de monter des hĂ©ros pour se faire battre sans combattre. Je suis fatiguĂ© de perdre par manque de chance. Algoritme mĂ©diocre, gameplay mediocre. RĂ©sultat mĂ©diocre.