Change Sif's Robe to Red and White? [Staff Response Post #57]

I figured that maybe this was the most appropriate place to make this recommendation, particularly because people can vote. As many know, Khaleesi was a wonderful person and player in this game and unfortunately passed away suddenly about a week and a half ago. On a personal note, she and I played together and became good friends over about 2 years. Sif looks a lot like the real Khaleesi, something even she noticed. I would like to petition for Sif’s robe to be changed from black and red to white and red as a subtle homage to Khaleesi and her native Canada. I know this small gesture would mean a lot to those who knew her well. Thank you for your consideration.

I completely agree with this

3 Likes

Votes are in the top left - click the button. SG does pay attention. Thanks.

7 Likes

Thanks for doing this

1 Like

Thanks ambo. This would mean a lot to me and everyone who knew her.

3 Likes

In honor of our beautiful lost soul, I voted yes!

2 Likes

Let’s do it all together!

3 Likes

I love this idea! It would be a wonderful remembrance of her. :heart::heart:

4 Likes

You’ve got my vote :+1:

4 Likes

:heart: I think this is a sweet idea. You’ve got my vote.

6 Likes

Love this idea. She truly was an amazing soul and absolutely deserves to be remembered this way

3 Likes

I hope this goes through. I knew Khaleesi by reputation only but that was enough to know she deserves this honor

4 Likes

What a sweet thought! voted!

3 Likes

:cry: Cool thought Ambo!

1 Like

I would like to see this.

1 Like

It is an awesome idea!

1 Like

Fantabulous idea @Ambassador :heart_eyes::purple_heart::heart_eyes::purple_heart::heart_eyes::purple_heart::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

I voted as well. Great idea again besides the line memorial room.

1 Like

Very thoughtful remembrance for a special person. I vote yes!

1 Like

An absolutely beautiful thing to do.

1 Like

Cookie Settings