Hello ladies and gents, I recently opened this other topic (dum dum dum… another hero to ascend) to get advices on which 4s heroes to ascend first.
My idea is to have at least six 4s maxed heroes for war. But, a couple of lucky single pulls from Atlantis made me think about this plan. As I have more or less five 4s heroes maxed for each color, I was thinking “well, I have many good 5s benched waiting to be ascended and I have the materials, why not ascending them as sixth?”
This idea came to my mind also because if I finish ascending six 4s heroes per color, then I would be short on mats to upgrade the 5s. It’s true that it’s easier to get hidden blades, traps and so on, but it still takes time. And as I have almost the mats for the final ascension of a 5s for each color… I was reconsidering my options.
My current defense team is Poseidon, Zimkhita, King Arthur, Evelyn and Seshat, here’s my 5s waiting for upgrade (where not specified, they’re 1/1):
Red: Anzogh, Azlar
Blue: Aegir 3/70, Thorne 3/70, Rumplestiltkin, Richard, Miki, 2nd Arthur
Purple: Khiona, Domitia 3/70, Captain Sargasso, Obakan
Yellow: Vivica, Leonidas 3/70
What would you do in place? Stick with the original plan or focusing on the 5s?
If the majority would be inclined toward the 5s, those are my ideas
- I can’t choose between Anzogh and Azlar, I like them both for different reasons;
- For the blues, I am very inclined toward Aegir, although I’m also tempted by Miki
- Green will be the last, I wanna see if TC20 pulls out something more interesting (Lianna), otherwise I will proceed with Elkanen when I’ll have the last tonic;
- Purple: Khiona, the others can wait forever
- Yellow: my idea would be Vivica (especially if I decide to max Azlar) but I’d really like to see Leonidas at his full potential.
Thank you for your advices