Chances of getting repeats from Training camps

Yes it is. I am looking forward to the RNG being streaky in 5* yellows for me :wink:

1 Like

Thanks! Good luck to you as well!!

i loved your post. i have streaky RNG. recently ate a lot of duplicates, but i still have:

Blue
2 - 5* Magni
2 - 4* Grimm (was 3)
2 - 4* Kiril
2 - 4* Sonya

Red
2 - 4* Boldtusk
2 - 4* Kelile
3 - 4* Scarlett

Green
2 - 4* Melendor
4 - 4* Kashhrek (going for 5)

Yellow
2 - 4* LiXiu
2 - 4* WuKong

Purple
2 - 4* Cyprian
2 - 4* Sabina

(I also have duplicates of a number of 3* that i like, and a whole fleet of 2* Layla’s—she’s my mascot.) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Totally agree. Out of my first 10 5* from tc20 3 were richard. This is not random at all.

3 Likes

I don’t keep track of my 3*'s as almost all of them become level fodder. I have kept a few for quests, and the recently added raid tournaments. Because I recently started keeping some of my 3*'s (for said reasons), I had build them back up, but thankfully that doesn’t take long. I only kept four out of my original 3*'s, and was kicking myself in the behind for not saving more of them. Oh well.

1 Like

Well, so far, 36 pulls from two running tc20 with nine 4 * and four 5 * in Thorne, Obakan, Kadilen and Lianna while the rest are 3 * feeders. The % of 5 * heroes is still way higher than the odds. Let see if Joon will pop up soon.

1 Like

There definitely has been a few times when what I pulled was higher than the odds, but only a few. Good luck on the Joon! That is the only yellow 5* I have from my TC. The other yellow 5* (Justice) I got from an Atlantis summon.

2 Likes

For me it seems to duplicate heroes way more than I’d expect. Running 1 or 2 TC20s over the last 3-4 months and have pulled - 2 Thorne, 2 Horghall, 2 Azlar, 1 Richard, 1 Isarnia.

Not complaining about getting the 5s (wish they weren’t mostly slow heroes), but others in my alliance notice the same frequency of duplicates.

2 Likes

not big surprise pal. I have received 5 Sonyas in various pulls. My 4* bench should be wider but is plenty of dupes

1 Like

I have been happy with my 4* pulls. As of 6 days ago I got my last regular 4*. I would like a 2nd Sabina, but I have enough to work on leveling up without getting her.

I am happy about the mana speed of my 14 5*'s, only 4 of them are slow (Justice, Isarnia, and 2 Elena’s).

Thanks. I don’t mind getting any fast 5 * snipers though but so far, yellow had been eluded me in summons since my little sister accidently feed my only Guin (newly acquired, unlocked) sometime in the end of last year.
I am putting my hope on tc20.

3 Likes

Dang!! That would have hurt!

Sure it is. It’s only not random if that happens to everyone.

I have 3 Joon, no Leonidas, and no Wu.

I am a ftp who got her 4 first team 4* heroes from epic draw tokens. I have three accounts but only one has been super lucky with epic hero tokens. I have three Boldtusk and I seldom get 4* so I kept all three. Each account has a TC 12. One churns out green and purple to the extent that I actually used the duplicates and triplicates as feeders. The last one to be activated churns out red heroes. Azar and Hawkmoon. Across all three accounts I have duplicates of Bane, Dawa, Jahangir, Gunnar, Kiril, Valen, Tyrum, Obocan, Balthazar, Berden, Belith, Brienne, Isshtak, Renfeld. Probably some I’m forgetting.

1 Like

Just returning to this thread to continue on the subject of duplicates. Pulled Elena as my 8th 5* this morning so the current result is:

3x obakan
2x sartana
2x elena
1x khagan

So. Still red and purple dupe city. I wonder if khagan feels lonely?

1 Like

My holy grail seems to be Wu Kong… always after him, never getting him… followed close by Kiril, which I’m also missing… on the other hand, I got 4 x Sabina, 4 x Sonia, 4 x Kelile and the list goes on… as for 5* I don’t even want to go there… it makes me sad just thinking about them… :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Thinking about a mono Kash defense?:grinning:

2 Likes

I am letting my 2 TC20’s build up to 10 heroes each before I make my next pull. But so far my 5* duplicates are:

3x Marjana
2x Lianna
2X Elena

That might change with my next pull in 16 days.

1 Like

I lied earlier, I said that I now have all the classic 4*'s, when I just noticed one that I am missing, Little John. So he has evaded me for quite a while. Wo Kong hasn’t though. I have three of him, but only one has been leveled up. I was lucky and got him early on.

2 Likes