Chance of getting a hero you've always wished

I proposed 2 options for this covering both f2p and spenders.

1. f2p! a counter with say 365 days (example only) could be halved to make it 2 lots a year.

Miss a day and the counter resets back to zero. Sounds harsh but what is a loyalty reward if not a reward for being on daily.

1. spenders! Set a counter with an amount target like say (for example) $2000.00 , when you have spent this amount on the game you get a random 5* hero. Spend $5000 and get one of your choice.

Just ideas that may just make this suggestion work for both types of players.

2 Likes

What if we went a different way with it.

Instead of picking 1 hero to guarantee.

How about picking a minimum of let’s say a pool of 10 or 20 heros the player could summon from. Take the spending part of the bar out of it.

This would still encourage players to spend on heros they want.

They still wouldnt get a guaranteed hero so that 1 hero they want, they still may have to chase but at least they would have a satisfactory fallback hero they get if they don’t get that 1.

This special summons would cost 600 gems, have an increased chance at a Bonus pull of that month’s current HoTM

Just a rough idea. I think a nice once a year bonus(since many dont play that long anyways, may encourage players to play longer which in turn increases profits for SG) would be a nice addon.

Would reward both f2p and spenders. Would also rely on gameplay so it wouldnt give either group an advantage. We get enough guaranteed mats in a year to ascend a rainbow 5* team anyways, guaranteeing players 1 of those heros a year would go hand in hand with that for all spending categories.

Not saying SG would ever implement this or that players would ever support this.

Again simply food for thought. I’ll spend to get heros i want whether it’s implemented or not, so doesnt effect me one way or the other.

Hope this contributes something to your idea and maybe you develop it even better. Or simply punch holes in it to show me why it won’t work.

All feedback good or bad is appreciated.

3 Likes

I like the idea, would do it to reward those loyal players.

So i’m thinking on something like loging 180 days consecutively and filling a monster and battle chet per day.

2 Likes

I like your message, Rigs :wink:

Personally, I’d rather choose 1 former HotM which I’ve failed to summon several times at Season 2 Summon Gate. The fact a lot of players started playing this game later than the first HotM was released gave the others an advantage over them. Why? Because they simply had the opportunity to summon it at Season 1 Summon Gate, which meant far higher probability to get it as a bonus draw.

Now you can try to summon it at Season 2 Summon Gate but the probability is far less to get it.

Now the reality is I may NEVER summon that particular hero even after spending a lot of money because there are much more heroes and much less probability to get it at Season 2 Summon Gate :frowning:

2 Likes

I’m sure everybody wishes at least one particular hero. I wish I could start playing before the first HotM was released.

It should be noted that to get former HotMs is now much more difficult than summoning them at the time they were first introduced as a bonus draw at Season 1 Summon Gate. This simply gave a lot of players advantage over the others.

It can happen to us we will never summon these particular heroes whether you spent money or not. And that’s why I offer that solution which would also be a great reward for all loayal players :wink:

2 Likes

==Limited time training camp==

An idea I have been kicking around is a limited time training camp.

What if Halloween unlocked a limited time bonus training camp ( in addition to any your base already had ) with a 50% chance of any 3* being Vlad, 50% chance any 4* being Valeria, and 50% chance any 5* being Victor?

One of the many problems with this approach is big spenders cannot buy recruits, so strictly F2P ( bad idea, see notes ).

==Unlocking better training camps==

This topic had me thinking, what if you got these limited time training camps, but they unlocked based on max tier max level heroes you have leveled ?

Getting a 3* 3.50 heroes would be worth X points, a 4* 4.70 would be worth Y points, and a 5* 4.80 would be worth Z points.

At different points totals, different advanced buildings unlock.

Example:
Elemental Dark training camp
Spring event training camp
Guardians event training camp
first five HotM training camp

Switching between different advanced training camps would also give max base players something to do with a builder since you need a free builder to convert a basic building to an advanced building.

So F2P would get points slower than cash players, but it would still reward any player leveling heroes. Which means increased sales of 3*/ 4* ascension items. But even leveling enough 3* 3.50 heroes would eventually unlock all the advanced training camps.

Because any system has to have a way to monetize speeding it up.

==Once burned==

^^^ This

Small Giant already tried innovation, and got themselves badly burned.

I hope, after Pokemon GO proves that mobile MMOs can successful implement trading, Small Giant will consider it. Several of my teammates have duplicates of very good 3*/ 4* / 5* Heroes.

Being able to trade duplicate very good 3*/ 4*/ 5* heroes would allow you to track down someone with an extra Wu Kong, Joon or even Guardian Owl ( yes, some people collect owl heroes. Gryphonkit, my wife, collects fox themed heroes. As Pokemon GO shows, if the cost of trade scales for undesirable heroes, players will collect themed undesirable heroes like worst defense stat, worst art, most human looking, least human looking, etc. ).

==Notes==

2 Likes

I have been playing this game for bout 9 months now, and spending a ■■■■■■■■ of money as of recently. You would figure by now I would get at least one dang hero that I want on my wishlist. While others that are newbies and only playing for about a month or two are getting them! It would be nice with all the money I’m spending to give me an up and at least give me one frkn hero on my wishlist and the non existing ascension items to level it. Aka albi, sartana, morgan La Fey, guin, joon, tarlak, elena, domitia, red hood, gravemaker or something! That would be nice!

2 Likes

Exactly! At least one hero.

1 Like

I would like the training camp idea, other players would like it, devs would hate it.

50% chance is too high. Lower odds to same as summons or maybe “slightly” better, but 50% chance is too high for them to still make a profit off as many summons.(and yes this pretty much shoots down my suggestion as well lol, except this “once or twice a year” would be so limited with such a large range of choices that i could see it potentially having a high success rate at being implemented")

The halloween quest lasted quite awhile. 4 tc20 camps with 50% chance each, would be too much of an advantage over summons. Would be too close to a “guarantee” and devs hate guarantees. For atlantis higher odds would be easier to do for S2 heros in camps simply due to the length of time atlantis summon gate stays open.

I’ll never be a fan of a player to player hero trading system. Pogo has different mechanics than E&P. Harder to farm multiple accounts from my couch without hacks or multiple devices.

E&P can farm RNG just by simply playing multiple accounts roughly an hour a day each or even less from the couch, office, toilet, or car. I have 5 accounts. 4 of those accounts have 5*, each of the 4 other accounts besides my main has 5* my main doesnt have. So that’s where i see an issue.

2 Likes

Special extra trading camp sounds good.
It would only be active once your traning camp reaches level 20 and they would be available during special events only.

No upgrading or research involved but they would cost say 150 recruits and 500 food and 500 iron to train 1 hero during that special event.
1 time deal only available during these events per player

This tc20 special would only have epic and lendgendry heros with some hotm thrown in with a maxed total of say 20 options giving players at least a fairer/bigger chance at something decent.

Just a thought guys.

1 Like

That training camp sounds great :wink:

This game is a slot machine. THAT is exactly why they make it this way so you’ll keep popping tokens in, meaning real money. It’s pay to win game. This game is only filler for me as I like the base game but those who pay up have advantage. That’s why console games get flack to P2W loot boxes, because it’s a scam.

Well, I hope the developers will come up with something like a bar of loyalty. For me, it would be a good reason to play this game one more year or much longer than a year :sunglasses:

Yeah, some kind of “bar of loyality” or a mission that takes very long to complete would be awesome. Giving away one out of so many awesome 5* heroes does not hurt SGG. People won’t change their spending habits as long as there are always new even better heroes released. But all types of players would be super-happy to have just one of the heroes they have always wanted. F2P and C2P players who have been unlucky so far finally get one great hero and P2W players can finally complete their roster with the one hero that has been evading them ever since.

Would be a great X-Mas present to roll out such a mission :smiley:

1 Like

Can’t agree more :wink: And, you’re right, personally, I wouldn’t change my spending habit :blush:

By the way, they offered us VIP + 400 gems. It’s a good buy. Almost everybody who I met has bought it :))

Buena idea mi tambien me gusta y la apollo

1 Like

i suggested something like this too earlier this year. the mission thing is a great idea and maybe much better than my idea with just a loyality reward for time staying in the game. really like it. DEVS PLS SHOW YOU HAVE A HEART AND NOT BEING GREEDY ON THE MONEY. it DEFINITELLY won’t hurt you at all. so pls @KiraSG and @Petri forward this to the dev team. i’ve already heard “sadly that’s not possible atm” some time ago. im sure it would be possible if they just wanted it

1 Like

Io non spendo più soldi per questo gioco

Is it a foreign language party here that I missed? o_O

Translation from Russian: “Just give me ability to buy the hero I want for 10, 20, 30K gems. Any amount of money.”

Translation from Russian: “So need to give ability to just buy them!!!”

@Alex50 and others, please write English, so everyone will be able to understand you.

P.S. The fact that I’m translating these messages doesn’t mean that I agree with them :slight_smile:

I have played everyday without fail since Sept 8th 2017. Having never missed a of play ever. I also have a budget that I never go over to get the hero’s of my dreams. In all the time that I have played, I have never gotten any of the most sought after heros. Oh yes if it is framed as sub par the tip you guessed it, I can get it, but put up a great one and you guessed it, no way. Now I will attempt to get the newest greatest hero at different times of the day, different times of the month, and most of the time, the month goes and I did not get the hero I wanted. So I agree, at least in our anniversary, let us get something that we want without all the gems, etc needed to achieve a goal. It can’t be that difficult to do for loyalty. Thanks for listening.

2 Likes