Chance of 4* troops at 10x summon

13 months and some change in game, and it was a year before I had yellow or green 4* troops at all. I still don’t have a 4* yellow crit or green mana troop, and only got a purple mana a couple of weeks back.

My experience is that the rarity of getting 4* troops is so high that it puts me off the idea of paying gems for rolls for them at all. I get HotM more often than I get 4* troops.

I have a massive stockpile of red 2 and 3* troops for the day I get a red 4* troop…gonna be an expensive ham day when that happens :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think they nerfed 4* troops. I got 6 in the first 4 or 5 months of playing and haven’t seen one since (been playing since may 2017). I’m still looking for a green one. Like the person above, I’m running a 4130 team with a green 3*. The 4* are all level 15-20 . I refuse to invest any further in a 3*.

I stopped my red 3* troop at 11…it’s on Ares and focused on health/defense so I can live with it, but still seems insane I don’t have at least one 4* red troop after a year plus.

I’ve been curious about these odds too myself.

Getting zero or one 4* troops in a 10-pull seems kinda typical, so I’m going to guess that the odds are under 10%, probably more like 5%.

With more data collected (50 10-pulls?) we could estimate the odds … but even without that, it is clear that they suck.

When you are down to wanting a troop of that one last color (hello, purple 4*, please!) the odd go from “sucky” down to “sucky/5” (~1%)

And if you really want one specific mana or crit troop they drop further, all the way to “sucky/10” (~0.5%)! :rofl:

I just did a 10x pull for Epic Troops and received four (4) 4* troops. I had done another 10x pull a month ago and only received one (1) 4* troop. So 5 out of 20 for me.

Now the game tells you. The odds are 10% for a 4* troop in each pull. So the expected result is one 4* troop in each 10-pull, but it will frequently vary from that a lot.

2 Likes

I’ve just done a 10 troop summon because most of my heroes that haven’t been ascended need ascending with a compass and gloves,( which I haven’t got). I have only got spare yellows unascended at the moment.

Results of my troop summon:
I yellow 3*
3 purple 3*
3 green 3*
1 blue 3*
2 red 3*

No 4 star heroes

Hopefully will improve my teams