Chance at Monthly Hero

Please give us a small chance at the monthly hero through daily summons. Right now those daily summons are totally useless, atleast this way we have a small chance at the monthly hero.

11 Likes

That would be nice or even 1 5 star hero

1 Like

The chances are so small anyways so what’s the harm giving some lucky people a chance at them. Anything is better than 0% although I am 0% on elemental and epic summons. :frowning:

2 Likes

I tried pretty had at getting Athena. No 5 star hero’s, almost all 3*… sad.

8 Likes

Sorry to hear about your bad luck. I’ve done about 8000 gems and 10 EPIC summon token rolls and have yet to get a 5* card. Glad I only spent $3.99, looking back now it wasn’t even worth $3.99 with all those 3* cards…LOL

3 Likes

I agree! Daily summon is useless. It should have chances to get 4* and 5*. Some other similar games gives daily free gift depends on ur level.

2 Likes

They should introduce 4*, 5* and monthly heroes in daily summons after level 30. That way the people who grind up there has a chance at 5* cards, because everything else is just pointless at that level.

10 Likes

Atleast you got the monthly 5* hero, she is the best in the game. Still waiting for 5* hero myself but I am holding my breath since they are so rare unless you are spending thousands on the game.

Why after lvl 30? Doesn’t that promote elitism? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Might be. Might also be a way to promote loyalty for their player base.

In any case - I think that we already have several ways to get 4-5* cards on a montlhy basis implemented in the game. Not sure if we need more. We get gems for free (not many but any amount is welcome). We get epic hero tokens (random, but everyone “should” get several monthly). We can train epic and legendary heroes at our base (it’s either me or their drop rate is waaay to low - I think it’s been like 2 months since I’ve trained 4* - out of all ways we can improve our deck I think this one could be bolstered a bit - or it just might be my bad luck)

Anyway - the only way I see to improve the drop rate slightly without breaking the in game economy is to add maybe a daily login reward where every 2/4 weeks we get a a guaranteed epic hero token, while getting 1-3 diamonds, useables, training heroes and other “useless crap” on a daily basis.

Did a 10 roll the other day and got Joon and 2 Natalya

If anything, to allow Hotm and exclusive heroes being trainable at TC 20 or… TC 30 when the base will be extended in the future :stuck_out_tongue:

ive gotten 2, 4* cards, Colen, and Boril, havnt spent a dime. both times i gained 300 gems i did the Elemental summon and both times got a 4* card… im already half way to the next elemental summon got 156 gems. and hopefully get a 5*, and like i said, i havnt spent a dime on this game.

you cant have a non broken game when people pay for it lol, the economy on the game depends on how many people dont (cheat) by spending money and basically stacking their deck that way… they could make this app so much better and more competetive if they changed things around, like not having people be able to pay to get good cards which i mean is fine for a company sending out a free app. but thats all this game is designed with a micro money manage scheme like all the apps. this game has the potential to be a stand alone straight up game. if they expanded it the right way. most of the foundation is already there. but non the less this game is very good for it being just an app!

neither does promoting elitism invest money in the game and that 5 * heroes do not come out, nor kill dragons of 10 * and that they do not release materials for the heroes of 5 *, nor does it promote the elitism that after 4 months can use the legendary training and that almost never leave heroes of 5 *, etc. Finally, if we talk about elitism and incite people to play this game, it is not helping us much. 80% of players are still active because of our commitment to our alliances, but it is frustrating to kill 4 dragons of 10 * in a row and that not even a single material of ascent

very true i see where you are coming from, i just started playing this game a few weeks ago , been in an aliance the second i was able to. and been with them for 15days. it only took me 2 days to get to level 10. so i dont know everything about the game yet. i jus know the game has been good to me in terms of cards for how little time ive played. what do you mean by elitism in this game?

is an answer for the “Torre” moderator who uses the word elitism and I give my opinion on what else does not promote elitism within the game from my point of view

1 Like

oh, im also new to the forum. i see

“Torre”?

Btw, my post was made six months ago, long before I was a Moderator. My question stands.

1 Like

Daily summons used to drive me nuts until I had multiple 3* troops to feed. I’d like more chance at 2* and 3* heroes, but I’m not gonna b***h (much) at the troop fodder.