Champions Eternal - [18/30] - Recruiting some more active players

CHAMPIONS ETERNAL

Language: English

Membership: 18/30 (as of 6/23/2020)

Trophy Requirement: none

Titans: 6* to 8* (looking to move up)

Wars: must use all flags or opt out

Here at CE we have a VERY loyal team, with experienced players that share tips & techniques to help all boats rise. We are looking to add some more dedicated players who have some experience with the game (Lvl 30+) in order to bolster our ranks. We are relatively casual but like to coordinate War strategy when the time comes. Team chat participation is expected, though not required daily. We expect ALL players to partake in Titan Fights (this is a non-negotiable), and a commitment to using all flags during Wars if chosen (not required). However, if you elect to join us for Wars, participants must join our LINE app channel for war communication. JOIN US & RISE TOGETHER!

1 Like

Still looking for active players; plenty of roster slots open. Laid-back, personable players hoping to expand the team. We’re down to 17 players as of 7/11/2020 so come check out CHAMPIONS ETERNAL!

Well, we’ve had a handful of players come in & out over the last few days but still hovering at 17/30 players; would love to add to our ranks. Come for the titans & wars, stay for the camaraderie!

CHAMPIONS ETERNAL

Language: English

Membership: 19/30 (as of 7/25/2020)

Trophy Requirement: none

Titans: 6* to 8* (looking to move up)

Wars: must use all flags or opt out

Here at CE we have a VERY loyal team, with experienced players that share tips & techniques to help all boats rise. We are looking to add some more dedicated players who have some experience with the game (Lvl 20+) in order to bolster our ranks. We are relatively casual but like to coordinate War strategy when the time comes. Team chat participation is expected, though not required daily. We expect ALL players to partake in Titan Fights (this is a non-negotiable), and a commitment to using all flags during Wars if chosen (not required). However, if you elect to join us for Wars, participants must join our LINE app channel for war communication. JOIN US & RISE TOGETHER!

1 Like

I’m a Co-Leader of Champions Eternal. We’re a fun and dedicated group wanting to grow and improve. If that sounds like you’re thing, come check us out!

Would you consider a merger? I run a group of 2 alliances. One is laid back, but the other is similar to yours. We currently have 14. I am asking a lot to request you join us, but I am not able to do it the other way. I could promote you to co-leader. If you have more than 16, I can move some to our sister alliance. Please let me know if this is acceptable. I will delete this if you request as well.

Thanks so much for the offer to merger; it’s much appreciated! While the idea is very tempting, I think we’ll decline at this time: we’re invested in continuing to build the culture and personnel of Champions Eternal as its own entity for the foreseeable future but if we get to a point where we would like to consider a union like you’re talking about, we’d love to be able to connect with you down the road. Thanks again for the offer & we hope to see you on the battlefield!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings