Challenge money bags

Once again the developers have made the advanced final level so hard you’d have to sell ur soul to Satan to get past it. …not today, Satan. I’m bloody done.
This game game has gone from fun challenge to ‘how much you willing to spend?’ money grab…

What team are you using for advanced? I managed to finish advanced using only 4* heroes and only failing a level once.

1 Like

There are many players who post their completion with underleveled 4* heroes.

What team are you using?

1 Like

I have a full bank of 4 level 5s and a full bank of 3-4 level 4s…after the first 4 losses I started to mix n match them. I use all 5 colours and rotate til I find a good matchup…that hasnt worked with this last level. Im getting slaughtered

I find that perfect riposte is an amazing ability for this event. If you have Cyprian, Boril, or Elena run one of them paired with 2 healers. Color stacking is also really good for events. Ideally you should run 2 purple, 2 red, and a 1 more blue, purple or red. Sit back behind your riposte and watch the bosses anihilate themselves while you just focus on healing up.

3 Likes

I’ll try that and let you know…ty

Nope…3 tries with 2 healers 4 n 5*, riposte 4* and 2 reds 4 n 5*…I almost had that purple chick done but the damn owl popped 3 off…hard to pull when you arent seein blue or purple lines commin up…ty tho

I managed it first time with this team, perfect risposte of course, and used one bomb.

1 Like

Agree, i walked through Beginner and intermediate with my teams but once i got to advanced my team of 5* struggled cause of the composition didn’t fit in well with the event. After nearly being wiped a few times on my 5* team i benched them all and had a entire team made up of. Tiburtus, Kashrekk, Cyprian, Kashrekk, Tiburtus all level 70 and lined up exactly like that and face rolled ALL of advanced, the opposition was literally killing them selves. :joy:

2 Likes

Ive tried everything short of human sacrifice…Im close but that owl …I could kill that damn owl

1 Like

I beat it with the following team: Scarlett (3-60), Wu Kong (3-60), Sabina (4-70), Caedmon (4-70), Grimm (4-60). The key was keeping Wu fired up then blasting the heck out of them while the power up was around. I had to use all 3 of my revive scrolls and all of my bombs and I died with only 1 boss left with very little health left. I did a revive to finish him off.

2 Likes

I had the same problem until I put in Boril. In this order left to right: Tyrum, Boldtusk, Boril, Quintus, Boomer. The last two really kinda suck. I used 3 arrows, 3 bombs, and 3 dragons on my first turn, that knocked them to about halfway. Then I made sure to keep Tyrum healed up and let things unfold naturally. I hated that owl too because I simply couldn’t do enough damage to counter his healing, but once Boril got powered up, Tyrum could stop the healing and the Owl eventually killed himself with reflected damage and a final 4 purple tiles up the pooper. Very satisfying. So the key for me was reflection and removing buffs. Time to level Melendor I think… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Do you understand the Owl’s special? If not, it is unsurprising that you are struggling.

Knowledge is power.

I just finished the advanced level! Used items - 3 stop watches, 5 axes, 4 bomb attacks and 3 Dragon Attacks + 75 gems for one revive, Left with 1 Stopwatch and 1 Dragon Attack unused :smiley:
My team - Colen 3/60, Mel 3/60, Rigard 3/60, Boldtusk 3/40, Cyprian 3/27.

I only had 4 Dragon Attacks, 4 Bomb attacks and 4 stop watches. If I had 5 of each and had my heroes a bit more leveled up, I am sure I would’ve finished the level without using the 75 gems for the revive. Boldtusk is at his 5/8 special as well. Rigard is at 6/8.

From what I have seen - battle items are crucial to finish the last level. People prepare battle items weeks before the events so they can finish those easily.

The other levels were fairly easy, apart from level 8 where I needed to use 3 revive scrolls. Other items I’ve used are some mana and healing potions and some arrows.

2 Likes

My team & items. I succeeded on my 3rd try once I put Wu on the team.

1 Like

Yeah, I rolled through intermediate and advanced with my 4-star team. Advanced level 10 was tough but I beat it with Tiburtus, Boldtusk, Grimm, Melendor, Wu Kong. The key is firing Wu up early, punching a hole in the middle of the defense, then sending tiles up through the middle, charging all of the heroes before moving on.

1 Like

The only way I was able to beat the final level on advanced was by cheesing items. I threw 5 axes, 5 dragon attacks, and 5 arrows, and I used Mana potions to get useful specials ready to go at critical moments (healing, dispel).

I used 4 fully leveled 4 stars (Grimm, Colen, Rigard, Cademon) and one low-level red 5 star (Marjana) in place of my yellow hero. It wasn’t too painful.

1 Like

Here try this use 5 dragon attacks. 5 bombs and 5 axes. That will help you and I guess 5 arrows or whatever for that last slot.

I finished advanced with only 4* team (two of them unoptimised): Wu Kong (pre-last ascension), Cabin Boy Peters (fully levelled), Kiril (not fully levelled), Gormek (fully levelled) and Sabina (fully levelled). I got through all levels except the last one with none or minimal item usage. Tbh the guy that made all the difference is actually Wu Kong. Even with reflecting damage it’s worth bringing him since he increases the attack so much. I admit that I shamelessly blew the crap out of the three final bosses with top-level items (bombs, dragon attacks, time stop, large mana potions).

1 Like

Dispell really helps against this crew…