Challenge Event Ranking Target Scores Guide

I’m at 7379 in rare and am not planning on replaying. Of course I’ll keep checking to see if I need to replay.

2 Likes

Hope this helps.

@Ruskin505 We are two ranks apart :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Thanks. I was planning to - just needed a break after all the replaying, plus wanted to celebrate a little after a personal milestone (first time in top 10000).

Just replayed, and am now at 6052nd in Rare (score of 694,547) and 3060th in Epic (872,678 points).

1 Like

What are your levelscores on legendary?
I’m at 3k for rare and epic so Almost identical scores but for legendary i’m at 40k with a score of 920k but didn’t push their but i’m surprised with that rankings and maybe possible to reach for me if i push more in the future.

I usually do a one run rainbow team for rare and always get comfortable on the 60k range. This event Im at 81k, so it goes to show that a lot of ppl are starting to do that extra step into getting rare squads for better rewards.

Which is smart tbh, getting 2 mono squads for rare up and going doesnt take a lot of investment and the rewards you get on every Challenge largly compensates for it.
I do wonder how competitive the top 1000 bracket gets Challenge after challenge. Like how much it jumps on score, from one event after another.

Do you mind sharing the scores on legendary

Sure. @ThunderFX

1 Like

Awesome many thanks! 111k OMG! :slight_smile:

1 Like

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

@ThePirateKing Done, got it, many thanks to you mate!!!

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

wow nice board- how many attempts to get it? do you remember?

1 Like

That was my one and only attempt. I don’t replay levels unless it is absolutely necessary. Later on I did replay some of the initial levels, mostly 1-8, to make sure I stayed within 1000. I am a F2P player, and my resources are limited, so I try to achieve most of my scores in my first run itself. :slight_smile:

But, I must admit, the board was good on that one. That is definitely my highest score on the last level. Usually, I score around 95-100k in my first attempt and I leave it at that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

what??? that is so ridiculous. RNG favors you.

1 Like

thought about this more. as a f2p player within grasp of a higher reward tier, doesn’t it make sense to invest your resources on climbing into the top 500 or 50 even? You have Falcon (which despite my best efforts I still dont have) and the rng luck, the rewards for optimizing your score are exponentially better than sticking with your first run through.

I am a very small budget player (under 100 total over 3 years, with 40 of that in the past month or two) and I view these challenge events as the absolute best roi. Especially now that they give out the free event currency- I’ve been getting an extra 3-5 summons from the currency on replays per event. I usually invest around 10 we flasks on an event.

No because the rewards for 500 and 1000 are the same in legendary tier :slight_smile:

And getting top 100 is exponentially harder than top 1000. It’s not sustainable for f2p.

I don’t have falcon, but just this event, I used up every single hard lumber and midnight root I collected since the previous event, and also all of the WE flasks (in fact, I think I ended up losing a couple more than I gained) during this period. And that’s INCLUDING the final 6 WE flasks from the ranking rewards.

And I gave up on top 1000 in rare.

Just getting top 10000 in rare, 500 in epic, and 1000 legendary took my all. I do think it’s the best use of resources though, 6 EHTs, 6 ETTs, a 4 star AM mat which is very welcome because I just pulled telluria, heimdall AND lianna within a week; my green hero roster just doubled in size.

Along with a bunch of other things.

3 Likes

I get what you are saying, but as @bobiscool mentioned, that top 100 is exponentially harder to get and will drain my entire resource in one event itself, which is not sustainable for me, as I still need a lot of those resources for the 14 star titans. So I try to settle for the tier which has the EHT-s so that I can use them in seasonal portals. And, also since I do not have too many 5 stars, those mats are not required for me. By the time I actually get a decent 5 star I will already have the mats to max them just from rare quests and titan drops :slight_smile:

1 Like

damit everybody stop pulling all of the tellurias, you’re all leaving none behind for me!!!

do you have jackal instead of falcon? I was trying monoblue with nordri thinking that would do the trick but his animation kept slowing me down lol

For epic I used two teams:

Nordri+18 / GunnarC / Grimm+18 / Kiril+9 / Sonya 4/52

Wu Kong / Wilbur+6 / Boldtusk+9 / Scarlett / Kelile+6

For legendary, I used the same red team. Blue team changed a bit:

King Arthur 4/62 / Grimm+18 / Kiril+9 / Sonya 4/52 / Vela 3/63

I do have jackal, but I’m finding single target heroes like jackal and king arthur are way less effective.

i ended up using my wilbur team most of the time.

1 Like

fair enough- these challenge events are pretty much the only place I sink resources into nowadays. I stock pile absurd number of consumable boosters each month and then blow through them as quickly as possible :rofl:

I havent found any other use for iron the past half year so other than choosing a building to level up once a week.

1 Like