Challenge event glitch – Didn’t Get Completion Reward for Finishing After Event Ended

Sorry, first time to the forum and didn’t know where to put this. Tried posting a new post but couldn’t do it somehow. Having system issues, I just finished the legendary mode of the wonderland event, but I started the level when there was 16 mins or so but then I must have beaten it after the event ended. I got to the message saying “You’ve surpasses our expectations…” by one of the wonderland characters (the green one), but the system got stuck and wouldn’t go further, so I had to log out of the game and log back in. When I did, I got one free summon token for participating in the event and nothing more. Will I get the rewards from beating the legendary level? I used all my battle weapons like dragon and sand time clock to beat the last one, I don’t want all that to go to waste, it was my first time ever beating the legendary event. Can anyone help? Or where do I go to bring this up to the system people??