Challenge Event Feature Request - High Score for every stage

I like it because it shows you where you need to improve. Some stages are easier to get high scores in than others. If you see someone is 20-30k above you, it is worth replaying. If top is only a few k above, maybe not woth the energy

4 Likes

Share within your alliance - when someone completes one of the tiers they post their scores. I personally drop them in an excel sheet to see where the best bang for the buck is.

Also, though I have no concrete definitive evidence, the max score appears to increase per level. So (by example) if your score dips on level 6 from level 5, you probably left a good chunk on the table.

My current rough scores:

1 - 29k
2 - 32k
3 - 37k
4 - 41k
5 - 44k
6 - 54k
7 - 44k*
8 - 54k*
9- 53k*
10 - 73k

Iā€™m only through 8 but its CLEAR to me thereā€™s a lot on the table in stage 7, and probably something on 8 (hence the asterisk). I also have my scores from last time and know I scored 7k higher on stage 7 last time (hence why I know thereā€™s something on the table).

Hope this helps!

UPDATE - for final two stages. I am at 465k overall and like 600th place. I may go back at 7 and 9 if I look to fall out of top 1000.

1 Like

Based on the previous event score thread I am guessing that you could hit 75k+ scores on the last two stages of Beginner event.

I donā€™t have any information w.r.t Intermediate or Advanced. If anybody can share the high scores they have achieved please feel free to share them so that we can have benchmark to shoot for when trying to compete for top scores.

Thanks!

I will do what I did last time - when I clear out everything I will post the general scores and position at the time of posting. I can probably do it for all three but advanced will be UGLY based on my prior experiences.

2 Likes

I sign under it with both my paws. It would spice things up nicely.

I donā€™t buy the whole ā€œfigure out yourself if youā€™re doing wellā€ thing at all. Judging whether your great board was amazing or just great blindly is neither skillful nor interesting. Same goes for guessing if 4k difference between stages is the sweet point of growth or maybe itā€™s different between 4 and 5 and 7 and 8 or gods know what.

Thinking up how to improve a score on the level you know you suck at despite having a great board might be something tactical.

I believe I posted my Beginner scores last event (ended up in top 50), but I spam too much so I donā€™t have time to find them. If someoneā€™s bored and needs them feel free to dig in :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Here it is, your post from last time :grinning:
And it took me less than a minute to retrieve it. And I am busy, not bored :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Thank you for contributing to the discussion! @Ronin :grinning:

1 Like

Yish, I thought it was a post not a topic. Well anyway, maybe it will be useful to someone. Iā€™m passing on Beginner this time around, the rewards are just too lame below top 10 to bother :scream_cat:

Iā€™m roughly place #300 in Intermediate. I would like to be higher but I donā€™t have a fully ascended team. My scores as follows;
1: 47k
2: 49k
3: 51k
4: 55k
5: 57k
6: 60k
7: 66k
8: 64k
9: 66k
10: 93k

I can see I need improvement on 8 & 9. Anyone else have comparables?
Edit: Iā€™m currently at 611k master score.

1 Like

@leeperZ96BT thank you for posting you scores, it really helped me put thing into perspective. Really helpcul!

#22 in Intermediate, maybe this will help someone, sure wish I could see the scores from higher up, but dem stronger peoples not only hiding their scores but also their teams :stuck_out_tongue: :

2 Likes

All the more reason for us to get this feature in the next event! :grinning:

Thanks for sharing your scores! @2Spookd @Ellilea

Hello! Hope everyone enjoyed their challenge event run!

I have posted my screenshots for your reference. I mainly focussed on the beginner level as I donā€™t have the required heroes to compete in intermediate or advanced level.

Screenshot_2017-11-12-12-31-10

1st level score was ~34k
Please feel free to share your thoughts and ideas with regards to the requested feature change and even share your scores.

Thanks!

1 Like

I redid levels 7 & 9 and upped to almost 490k, if that matters. Canā€™t get my final scores but it was about +7k on each over what I posted.

1 Like

If people still want others scores, I do have screenshots of all difficulty levels for my account.

1 Like

Please do post them!

Final ranks were 24, 98 and 85 :grinning:

2 Likes

Amazing! Congrats! :smiley:

Thanks for posting - what are your tricks to do so well?

Not sure about tricks. I have been playing since the end of May, I am level 37 now. I have a nice bunch of 4*, but no 5* yet. The first event I couldnā€™t do beginner, since I let my 4* heroes eat all my 3s (oops). Last month I had one of each color and this month I had 2 of each color, so I could take out the reflecting one and vary with the rest. I saved 2 2 troops of every color and 2 3* troops too (for intermediate).
For beginner I just decided on the 3s I wanted to use and waited for them to come out of my trainingcamps. I think experience on playing the boards and what specials fit your playing style plays a role. I picked 3s that resemble some of my 4*s I like to play with. When replaying a level, if I felt the first waves went good, I threw in all the axes on the bosses. And I usually bring mana to fire off a special I need.
Same tactics apply to intermediate and advanced, but with more items to choose from. Next month my forge will be level 20, so I can make more.