Challenge event classes/groups

From the beginning when i starts playing this game, i say, this price system in events, need a overhaul, to make not so strong players more happier.

Sorry, for my bad english, my german would be better, but i try to explain what i have in mind.

Why we need to do the rewards on a ranking system? We also have the event-points.

This idea comes from a other game, that use this system, so lemme explain.

You finish all events (rare, epic, legendary), maybe not, but don’t mind, at the end of the event, the event price shop oppens, where you can go shopping for your event point.

So maybe you just finish epic and legendary and some points from rare, because you don’t had time to finish.

• 109.598 from rare
  • 434.196 from epic
  • 528.260 from legendary
  • = 1.072.054 event points

Now, the event is finish, the price shop is open and i can go shopping.

The prices on the items also an example, because i have no idea what they would cost in points.

• A 5* Hero 200.000 Points
  • A 4* Hero 150.000
  • A 4* Ascension item 75.000
  • A 3* Ascension Item 50.000
  • Lower Ascension Items (farmable ones) 10.000
  • War material like flaggs, bombs, arrows 5.000
  • crafting material like iron, cords etc. 2.500
  • material for your training camps like backbags, blades etc. 1.500
  • something thiny and special with you can use your last points to a minimum :slight_smile: 10

Okay, the points on the items/heroes needs to be discussed, maybe they to low or to high, what i said, i have no idea exactly, what a Locke or Guinevere had worth in event points.

okay now i go shopping with my Points, actually we have the pirates, so i take some heroes from them with me.

• 1 Lady Locke / 200.000
  • 1 Sargossa / 200.000
  • 1 Peters / 150.000
  • 2 binoculars / 150.000
  • 2 Tome of tactics / 150.000
  • 1 tabard / 75.000
  • 2 Orbs / 100.000
  • 30 backbags / 45.000
  • 205 of this special item / 2.050
  • Summary: 1.072.050

win win situation for both!

The top players that dominate always the toplists in the event have a lot more points than me, also they can buy alot more stuff or heroes, just what they need and want.

the weaker players, or players that can’t finish the complete event, have still the cance, to get something nice at the event from the price shop, but they just have to choose wisely, like me and take the stuff out, that they actually need and want.

i hope you fluent english speaker/readers can follow this poor swiss guy with this idea, about the price pool overhaul in the events.

Or is this idea so bad?