Chakkoszrot – 5* Dark / Purple - August 2021 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

No. stacks do not equal buffs

Of course someone with either of these heroes could tell me I’m wrong.

2 Likes

I just got Chakkoszot I think he is one of the most useless heroes around, just disappointing

1 Like

He’s very good in the rush format of the game. If you can fire him in 6 tiles he’s very effective at crippling the opposing team with the buff block.

C.Sabina does this as well but since he does damage as well he works a little differently. If you fired him after CRigard and C.Tibs he would put some pain on them and stop them powering up if the board goes a little dry. Stopping Freya Defence up for example would be really decent.

He’s a niche hero but far from “useless”

9 Likes

A little too niche for my liking and I doubt I’ll max him if I get him. I do adore his artwork however!

1 Like

Nonareeves, what utter BS. Just another post to attack SG. If you hate them that much, why don’t you find another game?

There’s no need for language even resembling this. Please refrain from doing so moving forward–I can safely say you know exactly what specifically I’m talking about; therefore, you know what specifically not to say. Thank you

5 Likes

Nonareeves, seems to me you don’t understand. If I dislike something, I leave it behind. Easy… Besides, I like the artwork. Not as good as the Norns, but sloppy? Definitely not. You obviously have a different taste, but that’s not my problem.

2 Likes

Wrong, in general he is useless 5* hero.

Based on what? The thoughts in your head?

3 Likes

This is a chakky thread, not a salmon Loki thread

2 Likes

No hero is useless. Think of how much amusement Salmon Loki has provided on the forum. He has a use.

10 Likes

That’s the most use of that useless fish

Tidyup, you and Tunder seem to be hellbent on calling heroes useless - independent of whether you used them or not. Why don’t you go and find a game that is more suited to you.

1 Like

In fairness to @Tidyup … I do really struggle to see a viable use for Salmon Lolki. In fact I haven’t seen or read a testimonial from any player where they have managed to make him work well in their lineup

6 Likes

Definitely agree. And realistically, that “useless” fish will be the most useful legendary purple for a player with no other legendary purples.

And @Samantha7 is right, if you think the heroes are so useless, either find a different game or, if you’re “unlucky” enough to pull these “useless” heroes, feed them to Aife so they don’t have to disgrace your roster with their presence.

1 Like

This is my Chakko.

In comparison to the previous dark HOTM Malicna, I find Chakko underwhelming.

As I’ve previously written on the forum, I enjoy Malicna, and she is a fun hero. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Not only is she average mana, I like her hit-three, and the element link of small mana gain is 100% superior to Chakko’s.

I consider whichever Alternative Malicna casts as a bonus. :wink:

Back to Chakko. I think he “needs” some hard to get support heroes, to help him shine. A mana 17 troop to drop a tile is also useful.

Here is an example. Panther is Panther (elemental defence down). :heart_eyes: Once Malicna fires, her Alternative can slow down the enemy, and her small mana gain will help Chakko fire faster.

As a vc2p, it is usually rare to get a shiny, new hero. Thus I can try to enjoy Chakko with low expectations.

At least, I think his artwork is great, and I enjoy his special skill animation. :sweat_smile:

Perhaps I’ll enjoy him more, whenever I can give him more emblems?

9 Likes

Lol :joy: yeah the salmon loki thread is hillarious

3 Likes

and he will show his different face in any rush formats too… njoy

2 Likes

Considering that many people enjoy using Quintus, I don’t see why many would not be pleased with Chakkszrot.

3 Likes

Which path to choose for chakky?