Chaining 14* titans - Dynamics of alliances

Hello,

I would like to know what are the dynamics in the alliances that chain 14* titans, and what do you think it is the better way to kill them.

Almost all alliances force to do a minimum damage. I understand that and I share it. I have been in others that limit a maximum damage, which I also like, to allow different players to be at the top (and not always the same ones), or to permit that everyone can reach the minimum. In other alliances you can only attack during the first 12 hours until you reach the minimum, and from then there is more or less total freedom, although sometimes you have to stop so who have not hit the titan once can do so.

Some alliances want to kill the titan before 12 hours, to arrive at the next titan with the full attacks, and others kill them without that “stress”, using flasks if it is necessari, and with a different and I think better dynamic. With the first way, it’s always the same people in the first places/ranking, with more options to obtain useful loot, and still that they waste attacks waiting for people that hasn’t connected yet.

The most conflicting point that I have seen, at least in my opinion, is about the titan flasks. In general, I have found that in most alliances they do not let (or like) you use them, except in the last hours. They say that it is not fair because it doesn’t allow others to reach the minimum, but in my case, for example, that I don’t have too much forge, one flask can allow me to be higher on some titans to have a better chance of obtaining some useful materials. I think a flask is an in-game resource like the forge, but it’s not “well seen” as the forge is. I don’t know if I am explaining well, but I can use all my forge and do 400k damage in three attacks and nobody is going to say anything, except “very good” or “wow”, but if I use one flask, and between the 6 attacks I do less than 200k, then I always have to read some comments on this…

Anyway, what do you think about all this? What is, in your opinion, the best, and fairest for all, strategy to kill the 14* titans?

1 Like