Cemetery Seeds, room for a few

If you have an inexplicable love for Jade and Noor, Cemetery Seeds is the place you should be! Check them out!

1 Like

Also include a deep love for Salmon Loki!

Limit breakers got you down? Tired of the rat race? Actually want your roster to mean something again? It’s OK to step “down” to an alliance like Cemetery Seeds. It’s rather invigorating knowing your “old and outdated” heroes still hold weight in the tier we play on.

Come join and see.

2 Likes

Bringing this back up.

You’ve got a war tomorrow and you’ve told yourself if they leave flags again I’m out!!

While we’re a casually serious alliance, ain’t nobody got time for people who don’t use flags. They don’t last longer than one war here. Full war participation is a way of life. We’ve got a loose phasing plan that works wonders, keeps everyone happy and accommodated, and quite frankly we win more than we lose.

Good crew in here, you won’t be disappointed. If you’ve got a few friends you want to bring, welcome aboard.

1 Like

Ever know you’ve won a war from the sound of the bell?

If you’re casually serious about E&P and are looking for a new home, we’ve got you covered. Come see what the fuss is all about.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey hey hey… (Fat Albert anyone?)

Cemetery Seeds has room for any individuals who meet the following criteria:

• You have a pulse.
  • You play E&P.
  • You don’t stress the small stuff.
  • You want to enjoy your time in game.

Beyond that let me just say this…

Lots of people quitting and I can understand why. There comes a frustration factor with playing for 2+ years and still feel like you’re spinning your wheels. At Cemetery Seeds it’s much more laid back however. We come and go as we please. We’re all adults and do what we know needs to be done. We don’t have to live inside this game to enjoy it. We’ve created an atmosphere here where performance (or socialization) isn’t a key indicator of success.

Success is what YOU get out of the game. We don’t chase heroes. We don’t spend like drunken sailors. We revel in the small things that make us happy and when it doesn’t go our way… oh well…

If you’re tired of the grind of top 100-500 and need a REAL break or you want to come test your prowess with more potent titans/wars - come knock on the door. We’ll leave the light on for you.

3 Likes

I’ve been told I should add this to our forum recruitment:

CS is a crew of professional closers.

2 hours left on the titan? 600k health still?! Nope, dead.

First half of war we only scored 500 points? Big deficit? Nope, 6300+ at the finish line and a W.

Participation doesn’t always mean at specific intervals. We’re 11th hour savants.

2 Likes

Sometimes, alliance mates can be found at #1

Wtg @Sambadrummer :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

Still a few spaces to fill.

4 Likes

Casual mid-war bump.

1 Like

Bumping this ad for a friend. Looking for a new home in a fun, friendly alliance? Check out Cemetery Seeds!

2 Likes

Regardless of level, roster or skill set, there’s a place for you here. Come check us out!

1 Like

Cookie Settings