Cemetery Seeds, room for a few

We won another war. Used all our flags (as per usual). Have a new recruit who fits like a glove.

This is starting to be really special. Looking for a new home before war? Look no further.

3 Likes

New recruit here. Can recommend if your looking for a well organised, but slightly off the wall international alliance. Didn’t know how much I needed this. Lovely people… Happy!

2 Likes

Let this be the last war you have with your old alliance… those idle flags will bother you no more.

100% flag usage.
No zeroes on titans.

We won’t disappoint, scouts honor.

1 Like

Great place if you are looking! Grab a buddy, or three, and hit up Kalis!

3 Likes

Well THAT war sucked!!

Brand new war chest over here though - 0/25. Come join Cemetery Seeds and we can be disappointed together when we open our next!

1 Like

More awful than this… :thinking:

I think I saw a thread on here earlier today complaining about a “measly 50 emblems” in their war chest. You can take that photo over there miss!

Tada!

1 Like

Say what now? I spy a telescope :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Great leader! Cares about is members and getting them at achieving greatness!

1 Like

Been about a week since this has seen the top… come on by!

Still have a few spots open for some active players who don’t need the drama, don’t need the stress, and appreciate everyone else just doing their job.

I hear the leader is a bit of an oddball, but other than that, a great alliance! Check them out, you won’t be sorry!

3 Likes

Total madball!

images (1)

2 Likes

I didn’t know you had your own merch! Looks just like you :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Still have room for 3 more.

Another full participation war, another war scoring over 6000.

Recent titan bump to an 11* cap because the growth we’ve seen has been outstanding.

Leave that alliance that’s been making you go (more) grey and bring a friend or two.

2 Likes

I actually have 3 accts looking for a new home. TPs from 2500 to 2250. Have been playing for a few years with a break in between. Always hit titans and use flags in wars. Would like to put all 3 in the same alliance for simplicity. Have taken on 14* in the past. I’ll send an invite if OK. Lemme know. Thanks.

2 Likes

@badassninjadad I’ll jump in and accept you 3 now. Come on down.

1 Like

Kalis is such a great leader, always pushing his alliance to get better.

3 Likes

Thanks @DocBrown !

As a wise woman said to me earlier today… you can lead a horse to water… :joy:

It’s a veritable fountain over here.

1 Like

Salmon Loki tanks

20 characters

2 Likes

Been a while since I brought this up top.

Still looking for some folks to round out our crew.