Celebrate with me - first maxed five-star

Congrats @Noble_Weasel, I know that feeling…euphoria of satisfying accomplishment. So one down more to go…

2 Likes

My congratulations @Noble_Weasel. Grear accomplishment

1 Like

Hey congrats on your first maxed 5* hero. I am also an FTP player like you who started in November 2018. I maxed my first 5* hero just 3 weeks back. Coincidentally, mine also is an Atlantis hero, Tarlak. It was such a great feeling and ever since then my titan hits have been through the roof. Since then, I have maxed another two 5* heroes from TC20, Justice and Thorne. And now working on maxing Sartana. :slight_smile:

Another interesting fact is that my first maxed 4* hero was Wilbur, who is also an Atlantis hero and also belongs to the same family as Tarlak. The Lagoon family blessings have been good for me.

6 Likes

@Noble_Weasel
Congrats on that milestone accomplishment

2 Likes

Very jealous of Tarlak. What a great hero! Congratulations. I think the feeling is that much sweeter for a F2P when we get to max one of those rare heroes.

Doubly jealous, as I really need a red project, and Wilbur would be perfect. I’ll probably be making my last batch of pulls from Atlantis for a while this month, as I’ve finished the normal and hard modes, and it’s too tough to acquire coins in bulk without having S2 levels to play. So here’s hoping one out of about six pulls comes up Wilbur and/or Proteus. I also have Danzaburo + 10 and Ameonna 3^60 from Atlantis, as well as three-stars Gill-Ra, Gato, Mnesseus, and Melia. (My first maxed four-star was Melendor, btw. Boring, right? hehe)

Thorne is next up for me in blue, as soon as I finish Boril and assuming I don’t draw Kiril. Not that well regarded, but F2P can’t be super choosy on legendaries. Also have Domitia in the queue after Rigard and Gill-Ra. Could really use a ton more darts for Onatel and Leonidas, but they will come.

1 Like

Absolutely right, especially since it is so much harder for us to get these 5* heroes in the first place. But I was really lucky when I first pulled Wilbur with Atlantis coins, and then Tarlak later from a 10 pull, and he was not even the featured hero, I just pulled hoping for an Alberich for my tonics. But I was very happy nonetheless when Tarlak showed up. :slight_smile:

I was also lucky in getting Proteus. Both Wilbir and Proteus have saved my bottom so many times and also it was because of them I was finally able to finish both the epic and legendary tiers of the challenge events from Feb 2019 onwards. Those free ascension mats have been super useful to increase my roster depth since.
For 3 stars I did max my Melia and Mnesseus, they used to see a lot of action in wars. And I have a Gill-Ra just sitting there. I have 20 maxed 3* heroes, so haven’t worked on any new ones after that. I tried to bring all my 4* heroes to 3.60 atleast, and ever since then they have replaced my 3* heroes in the war teams. Now I am trying to slowly ascend them one by one.

After 7 and a half months I have maxed 3x 5*, 13x 4* and 20x 3* heroes. Pretty cool right? :slight_smile:

Yes, as FTP I don’t even bother comparing 4*/5* heroes. It could be years till I get the hero I want, no point in waiting for that elusive hero. I just work on whatever I have on hand. And to be honest, all 5* heroes are pretty good. Recently, I was able to reach Global ranking no. 3 just by using these heroes, so they are not so bad right? :wink:

My next set of darts will definitely go to Leonidas, he has been waiting patiently at 3.70 for a long time. The only reason I chose Justice over Leo was that I needed a good tank and also I was sitting on over 200 paladin emblems with no other paladin heroes in sight. So it worked out pretty good. :slight_smile:

Anyway, all the best to you. Keep having fun. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Excellent! Speculation is he will be featured this month. I know the odds are still way low, but a guy can dream, right? :smile:

Same for me with Onatel. That mana control is just invaluable, isn’t it? And yes, the free mats are where it’s at.

If not for an unsettled spot in my sorcerer class trial team and the advent of raid tournaments, I probably wouldn’t prioritize Gill-Ra, but you know, more chances for free stuff! :smile: And they don’t take that long to max. I just started working on Berden (who eluded me for a while) this weekend, and he’s already halfway through his second ascension. I may even take the time to do Muggy (who I forgot in my list of Atlantis heroes previously) before I go back to working on four-stars in green. He seems like a novelty to me, but what the heck. I’ll give him a shot.

Very. Well ahead of my pace, but I’m getting there. 1 x 5*, 10 x 4 , and 19 x 3. Starting to feel like I have the pieces to compete at a higher level. Have the bench to color stack, create synergy, etc.

Nice. I don’t get too caught up in global rank or raiding generally, but I would like to get into diamond tier for the better loot sooner rather than later. Sitting on 2100-2200 cups right now consistently, so I just need a little something to put me over that hump.

This is me with wizards. My options are to emblem Balthazar through the nose with what I’ve got, find 6 more darts for Onatel, or draw Kiril.

And to you. Quite the encouraging little chat.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Can you add greek language on forum?

Exactly, I also don’t pay heed to trophies as long as I stay in diamond. Till last month, I was hovering arnd 2200-2400. But now Justice and Thorne are keeping me in diamond, so that worked out well. And, I just wanted to see my name once in the top 10, a guy can dream right?

You are doing very well too. This is a game of patience afterall, in another 6 months we should have pretty good rosters.

I distributed mine to Proteus and Kiril, both very useful 4* and worth every emblem. I am sure you will get Kiril soon enough, keep running that TC20. That’s where I got all my classic heealers. Rigard was the last to pop out. Will work on him once Sartana is maxed.

Yes it was indeed. :slight_smile: :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Congratulation @Noble_Weasel :+1: Poseidon is my 1st *5 pull, but he still sitting at tier 1, leveling later after rainbow *4 maxed (has ascended rainbow *4 and almost all maxed).

2 Likes

Congrats! I expect it to be Christmas before my Poseidon is leveled. I know how much effort it took you!

2 Likes

That patience thing is key, isn’t it? But so worth it. Glad I got some good advice on here and put off leveling my small cadre of legendaries (5 in total) until I had a couple of rainbow four-star teams intact. You’ll be glad you did those rainbow four-stars when the time comes to feed the Big Fish. Being able to get loot from titans, wanted missions, rare quests, challenge events, seasonal events, raid tournaments, class quests, and mystic visions all means you have lots more chances to get materials, trainers, and food to keep that hungry legendary properly fed. I did Poseidon’s final ascension on May 30, so it took about two and a half weeks to level him from 4^1 to 4^80. Not nearly as bad as I thought, but getting freebies in so many places helped a ton.

4 Likes

But what a great Christmas present, huh? Don’t forget to score the extra set of yellow mats and all those yellow trainer heroes from Sand Empire starting next week. Congrats on being a fellow owner of the beast that is Poseidon. (Lots of them here today. What fun!)

3 Likes

Whose next in the hopper?

I level by color, so currently, I’m doing Boril, Rigard, Berden, and Leonidas (new after Poseidon). Unfortunately, I have no worthy reds at the moment. Next legendary will be Thorne, after Boril.

1 Like

Nice. My next blue is Tristan. Thorne I think is next. Currently on Ariel. She’s like 4.66 or close.

1 Like
3 Likes

OMG! Great amount of time!..

1 Like

Grats, I will join your league in a few days.

Have Frida at 4-67 now with 5 blue 3* trainers, 5 blue 2* trainers and one Karil at 3-50 hanging around (not used since many weeks, Gunnar, Valen, Gato and Ulmer also there at 3-50) giving a boost of nearly 30k from 4-73 to the end.
Yesterday I started tc6 for the rush to 4-73 with roundabout 70 (to be adjusted) feeders resulting in another 23k xp plus two tc11 running and loot feeders.

1 Like

I’m also debating how much longer to keep Karil around. I still use him occasionally on mop up war teams when I need to hit someone with enough pop to eliminate them before a healer or field aid can fire, but there are surely others that can do that just as well.

Congratulations on Frida. My alliance mate has her. Looks like a great hero.