Celebrate with me - first maxed five-star

Well, while I don’t share quite such an embarrassment of riches, I feel your pain on that yellow glut. My first-ever five-star, Onatel, was the odds on favorite for darts when I got enough, but with her stuck at 3^70 and Poseidon rising, I got to thinking, “Onatel does her mana control thing just as well at 3^70 as she would at 4^80 - albeit a bit less durably - but snipers gotta snipe, so I need Poseidon at max.” Since then, I drew Leonidas, and because my collection of monks is garbage, he went straight to my monk class trials teams (while still at 1^1!) Since he already has a role to play on my roster, he’s probably my new yellow project. And again, since his heal is based on his damage, and having read all these threads about how a lone Leonidas can still win a 3-on-1 raid defense by himself, I’m seriously thinking about what to do with the next six darts (that I don’t have!) Will Onatel get passed over again? I guess since she’s a prophetess, she already knows, but I don’t. :smile: