🏰 Cecilia – 5* Dark / Purple from Clash of Knights

She looks fantastic. Best artwork in the game

As a member of the Celimene fan club… Blasphemy! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I like her too! And Xiamara

2 Likes

:four_leaf_clover: Xiamara got her :smiling_imp:Dodgey buddy….:grinning:

4 Likes

She’s better Bastet. I am not very fond of dodge heroes on offense (was stoked with Bastet but I rarely used him on offense) but on defense they’re pretty annoying with the dodge (though Star Elves can now bypass that).

One question I have about her special(I don’t have her to test), is what happens if someone like Sha’s dodge overwrites hers? Is the 250 boosted on dodge tied directly to the dodge on that particular hero? Or is it a buff on Cecilia herself and will generate at any dodge?

It is on the dodge. So when sha fires it replaces Cecilia’s dodge with his standard dodge

1 Like

Thanks for the response! Kinda what I figured. One more reason I don’t find her a very appealing card. Her and armel seem underwhelming. Won’t push too hard for them. Probably save some of this budget for Goblins

She reminds me a little of Hanitra, but with damage. She’s fine… but not special… and I think if we are using our saved gems… you want to hunt for special.

2 Likes

The buff is connected for your mentioned heroes….

So when existing dodge is over ridden….the specifics of the new dodge & benefit activates.

1 Like

Ceciliaaaaaa

4 Likes

I just pulled this one.

On one hand, happy that I finally pulled a recent hero instead of another 4/5 year old hero with outdated stats, or a Toon that needs 2 months of levelling.

On the other hand, this thread makes me feel like I pulled a dud compared to other recent releases. I was hoping for Xiamara really. Or Teddy.

I do have a LB1 Bastet with 20 Blems, so a dodger wasnt high on my list. Maybe I’ll put both in a team to annoy people :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Or Winnie. Geez they sure buffed that hero up until she became really good

Agreed. I liked her also.

Instead of Xiamara and Teddy the 5* greens, I pulled Yona and Raleigh the 4* and 3* options, which was annoying. Pulling Cecilia at least makes up for that. Just a shame its a skill I was already covered with. Even have an Inari sitting untouched (no yellow acsension mats).

1 Like

At least you pulled something, the new generation COK portals have been brutal to me. Haven’t gotten a single one of them 5*s

1 Like

Her artwork is great but her special looks like it belongs to a 4* hero. Pity…

Its annoying that whilst some new heroes are released with 3 passives, she only gets one that is a bit meh.

1 Like

She is kinda meh for me, but she is improved over Bastet. Id prefer 250 boosted health over a 5% defense stack, but i guess that is a matter of preference. I was all in at 500, but 250 does make her meh. Ill probably use her over cupido though it just stinks that a lot of characters are immune to blind now. This makes defense iffy for her.

1 Like

Another good purple hero that I can’t seem to get. I’ve been noticing that this game RNG loves to give me other colors but not purple.

Growing list of purple heroes I can’t seem to get: Cecilia, Gastille, Ramona, Rayne, Scorpion lady, purple elf lady, Phorcys, Quintus costumes, etc… Have to say this is my weakest color. I’m glad I picked Ludwig in that SE way back or he’ll be another one on the list.

1 Like

I got her on my third 3 pull, so no regrets. First purple in 2 years. Maybe not the best, definitely not the worst.

1 Like