Ce_with_monocle: Ujid you spot aje? share jf

Oh, okay. I thought the first two pictures were related, like you were showing off color blind functionality, but then the diamond didn’t have the little icon. But the second picture was for Wilbur’s icon change.

1 Like

Going to use Mode for challenge events and titans, think that could speed up my lazy eyes :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Here you go, I have a good feeling about that :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Technically, this should’ve probably been brought up in V22, but if I am not mistaken, the loading screen (of the SGG logo) is using a bigger font size than before.

could work… but for combos aint thaf ok

and also you’ll need to change it frequently…

ill try to make offcolors a little dim. not too much

3 Likes

I see the rest clear enough, for combos it even helps imo. but have to try frequently to know more. And in challenge events i should see immediatly and faster where i am standing in the beginning. More info in one week :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I really hate losing the free summon counter. Its inconvenient to say the least. More clicks = bad.

12 Likes

Try using Aegir’s skill as well :wink:

8 Likes

Why was the counter taken off of the portal? I know of no complaints of it as it was.

A visible counter was extremely helpful in reminding me of free daily summons, and keeping track of hero, troop, and Atlantis tokens. Log in, see 41 instead of 40, know I need to check it (for example).

Further, there is no count of each type of token available on the secondary screen. For such an important asset to the game (players’ abilities, SG’s income), this should be available to check in 1 tap/click.

@Petri, a better change would have been to keep the counter visible as it was, and then flash “free” when the free daily/VIP summons (not tokens) were available. Also, have the count of each token available on the main summons screen.

Even for players with triple digits as a counter, I don’t see how this change helps declutter the summons icon. Please bring it back or consider the modifications above.

17 Likes

“Free!” simple looks and sounds better for the customer, than a number. Perfect marketing! :upside_down_face:

Hmm, I don’t like losing that counter from the summons portal. It was a handy reminder of what I had in there. Now I’ll probably check it when I think of it, like with troops to upgrade, which will be maybe once a fortnight.

4 Likes

The staff already said this change will be reversed how it was. Too many complaints :slight_smile:

Version 23: Lost epic hero tokens with last update / number of tokens no longer shows / put the Summoning Gate number back [MASTER] - #12 by Halifax

6 Likes

Oh good! They listened, and I hadn’t even said anything yet :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Cool, and I haven’t even updated yet :rofl:

2 Likes

If they really care about feedback, perhaps the AL will be improved in the future. If only…

With version 23 i have 10.000 gems less.

Please send to me 10.000 gems and we are even :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Nice, now I can see how ■■■■■■ my board is even faster :heart_eyes:

btt: Pleaaaase don’t make us scroll down to our feeders @Petri

5 Likes

Ouch! This is why I go always 3-2. 2 for the most annoying flank. In this particular case, Zeline. That’s why RNG provided so many red tiles :rofl:

1 Like

It was the very first attempt using this colour blind mode, too. But of course I managed to emerge victorious :crossed_swords:

2 Likes

They could make it team based

2 Likes