Caution To The Wind

It’s been Vela interesting scoping out all of the back and forth about the TV nerf, and I just wanted to chime in and say that I ascended Vela anyway.

So there. Ha!

Living dangerously and loving it.

Next up? Clarissa! I know. It’s madness. And I even ascended Viv despite the slow vs meta. It’s all I can do to keep myself from ascending Heimdall. I’ve sat on AMs for months. Paralysis by analysis. But now it’s over. I’m moving on, and as soon as I do I’m sure I’ll regret it. But who cares? Not me.

It’s not like anything IRL is going to improve or worsen based on my decisions here. So as painful and frustrating as it can be…just play the game. :grin:

11 Likes

Vela is still super strong. I use her all the time.

3 Likes

Bottom of the class :joy:

@HappyHippo some kind of pun war is brewing…

5 Likes

No war!! There will be no damage over time. Let’s say it’s water under the bridge.

5 Likes

::snort::

This, so much this! Play the game how you want, don’t worry what other people say, just enjoy!

4 Likes

We’ve had a real bad case of Tellurrhea lately.

6 Likes

Ouch

Guilty as charged, you can Tell it to the judge

Sorry I’m being bad Natured, where are my manas…

Anyway, on topic, yeah level everyone dude.

Horghall wins a lot more fights than six tonics and wishful thinking!

8 Likes

Nicely pun. This is fun.

2 Likes

Oh yeah? I’m thinking of ascending Ranvir, and I already have Wu Kong! :wink: Got him from Atlantis at the beginning of this month, and I’m leveling up his skill with 1* right now… in all honesty, he’ll probably sit at 3-70 for a while until I get enough darts to not regret it if someone better drops right after I ascend him.

EDIT: All these puns seem pretty hit or miss to me.

Good gaming!

3 Likes

Roughly 32% of them miss the mark, but those that hit it! They’re almost twice as good as the usual.

2 Likes

@JonahTheBard, water brilliant pun that was! Ice see no reason to complain!

5 Likes

I wish I could summon up a good reply, but I have a 97.5% chance of a dissapointing result :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

After a bowl of chili for lunch, I am truly giving caution to the wind.

4 Likes

The discussion regarding whether Vela does enough DOT is quite fluid

And Telluria is not so scary any more, you could say her bark is worse than her bite

This is PUNTASTIC, I do like some silly puns to start the day

5 Likes