Castle decoration

This would be a money grab for SG and I’m kind of shocked they haven’t done it to some extent already. Then again, I dont know what goes in to making a video game, so it could be more problematic than it’s worth. Why not allow players some customization options for their Bases and maybe even allow raiding players to see those bases? I know this isn’t some sim game, but at the very least they could have options based on element, like a dark theme holy theme, etc. or allow choices of different buildings. Some of these could be earned throughout gameplay and some could be purchased.

I’m also surprised this isn’t already a thing. I wouldn’t mind looking at a different base.

I wanted to suggest something like this last month. Base skins would be a nice addition to the game. The seasonal challenge base skins could still be the ones we see during their respective events, but it would be nice to look at something other than the regular base. Or at least let me change the trees back to palm trees lol.

Just an aesthetic suggestion - make the banners customizable for stronghold 25.

Not a high priority, I just don’t fancy the color red that much.

Let’s see if anyone else on the forum agrees.

I’d like that — maybe a similar menu of customizing alliances, with the ability to purchase additional skins which translate into a new background option for your avatar.

1 Like

I agree the color red is hard to read

the opportunity to change color…to make more beautifull changes in area of castle…

If I may add, I hope a feature can be made where the Stronghold has an option to be changed to an existing or historical castles or fortress from around the world.

1 Like

Where’s our themes for castle or would game lose some respect? :rofl:

Yes, some customization to our castle and area would be great. No gem cost, PLEASE.

Extra banner - 100 gems
Extra windows - 50 gems
Change color - 150 gems
etc

:rofl:

Post #1 - yes! No gem cost, please.

Post #2, 3 minutes later: A pricing list for how many gems each item should cost.

Ah, forum. I can at least thank this place for the laughs.

Laughs cost 300 gems also

78% - snicker
21% - chortle
1% - guffaw

1.3% - giggle of the month

1 Like

In that case, I can no longer afford to read posts here.

I’d like to be able to customize my base, but no one else would ever be able to see it anyway. Chance of people being willing to spend money on things that they can’t show off and brag about to other players? Low.

SG: “So you’re saying there’s a chance…hmmm…”