Cast your vote for "Rare Quest Day" here!

This is a good thing.

But…

I can already see the day being picked being contentious. The top candidate only has 25% of the vote with 1431 votes. That doesn’t make for a satisfying winner. This leaves 75% of the player base potentially unhappy with the date chosen.

This move is very corporate. Clearly someone said they can’t increase the number of ascension mats each year, so someone came up with the idea to make it equal to the current number given out. But the point of the request is we felt “robbed” that we weren’t getting one that week. There is a benefit to having it part of the calendar though.

4 Likes