🎅 Carol -- 4* Fire/ Red from Santa's Challenge (Winter)

Interesting thing about her in ninja tower… useful, thanks!

4 Likes

1 Like

Hey, that’s a cool use of what’s normally a drawback. Nicely done.

3 Likes

12 posts were split to a new topic: The Carol Debate

Can you elaborate?

Carol is a very mediocre hero. She dont give enaugh damage. She can only stand only hero list.

I think this is a wonderful idea: she should summon some minions :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

After almost three years playing the game, the only sorcerers I have are Sabina and Quintus. Sabina is waiting forever as my first 4* heroes were Rigard and Merlín. And Quintus can’t compete with Sartana, Dominia, Alfrike or Grimble.
So Carol is the first sorcerer I can raise. Not my cup of tea but I really won’t know till I combine her with Buddy, and check if the family bonus is good enough. Until then I’ll give her the benefit of doubt. Of course, I won’t complain if devs give her at least one Minion. It certainly would be more consistent.

3 Likes

Not that this is a good reason to level her, but for mid/lower level players that still have limited war depth or limited 4* roster for tourneys, she’d be good against riposte heroes like Cyprian and Boril. She’ll reduce his mana, and only gives DOT but no initial damage so she won’t get damage when the bomb goes off. I like stacking red against boril anyway during blue tank wars but that’s a different story :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Yes I wish she would give a minion. Def the black sheep of the family. Don’t think she’s the most useful but def not useless. I’ll probably keep and level the two I got

2 Likes

I maxed her just out of boredom, but i will never use her. No kidding, literally never.
I think heroes like Gormek, Scarlett or Colen are much better, and she is about strong (?) as Sumitomo.

Even if she produced minions (and that should be obvious) she will still be in the lower part of epic red chart, but at least useful to survive on some stages for average people.

Level 3 Boldtusk before a Carol people, trust me.

3 Likes

Has anyone actually used her in a 4* tournament? I have yet to level her but I feel like she would be decent just for the fast speed. My 4* reds always seems to lack some speed (BT, Wilbur, Falcon, Gormek, etc are all average speed). But then again, after new costumes come out this month, I’d probably rather roll with double C.Scarlett than Carol.

2 Likes

The issue is that she’s only really fast for her mana drain. The bombs being on a 3 turn delay means her damage is average at best (and worse if you’re not careful with placement).

1 Like

Maybe my eyes play a trick on me, but i today faced a fully maxed Carol in raid tournament and could swear that her bomb did more damage to the Center than nearby:

512/9xx/512

So no way i could retry to reconfirm if correct or not.

Ä° must say that her damage for a 4* is not that bad on defense.

She has quite some durability and that is before troops are applied.

Ä° am actually considering level her. Because sorcerer emblems i have alot and she seems decent in 4* star tournaments.

2 Likes

She killed me in yesterdays tourney (well final blow at least).

5 Likes

I would like to emblem my Carol. Which path is better for her? Attack or Defence/Health?

Ä° posted above attack/ health path and find here fully maxed attack/ defense path

Ä° prefer attack defense

Combined with lvl17 crit troop.

That are 5* stats in a 4* hero

Ä° replaced scarlatt with her and must say she helped win the battle better than scarlett by delaying the special of telluria and doing more damage and much better survivability at same speed.

5 Likes

I went Attack > Defense > Health

2 Likes

Yep. Lol. I see her potential while others don’t. I am leveling mine already at 4/24 being fed with whatever 1* red hero I can get my hands on. After her, my 2nd Carol will follow until maxed. Both will be getting emblems.

1 Like

After playing with her i can say she is not as bad as she looked in the beginning. Damage is decent for a 4* (with troops or defense bonus) and her stats are awesome for a 4*. Ä° think she is good for defense and offense. The turn delay does not really matter in offense. On defense cleansing can be an issue, but still forces you opponents hand.

One thing that would have been a small but interesting buff is if her damage would Bypass minions.

2 Likes

A far better buff would be her summoning minions.

Really.

3 Likes