Carnival Game - guess the loot for server down

“Here’s a flask, and we’ve activated the next rare quest. have a nice day”

6 Likes

Additional 2 days of Tavern of Legends

2 Likes

Everyone gets a 1/1 Margaret added to their account - no charge

Edit - Line of thinking from SG - Hopefully Margaret can help us dodge this backlash - good thing the dodge rate increases with the potential damage!

9 Likes

Please cancel war at the very least.

Seriously… we already lost a titan. Forcing us to lose a war that we might have potentially been able to win if not for the disconnect issue would just be salt on the wound.

EDIT: cancel the war, give everyone credit for 6 war hits on PoV and give each warring alliance 3 war chest points for a tie. Leave war history calculations unchanged.

Ideally, also flasks to compensate for those who got interrupted while hitting titan or whatever else they were in the middle of doing.

12 Likes

Realistically speaking, I feel one flask + 100 gems is what we will get.

1 Like

Stop talking sense! The more logic gets spread around, the less likely it’ll happen! :slight_smile:

Y’know what I’d like as compensation? Better summon odds.

Actually, no, at this point, I’d take a signed photo

3 Likes

Id like an extra rare quest but its too much to ask i think.

1 Like

They’ve done it in the past. Flask & rare quest.

3 Likes

:laughing:

Seriously though. We lost a titan that we totally could have killed. One of our heavy war hitters lost an entire war flag. We could have pulled off a war reset if everyone was able to log on, but now half of them are at work or whatever. So… titan escapes. We lost valuable war progress. That one member’s hit could have literally made the difference between a win and a loss. Screwed up our entire mojo and war strategy.

I know, it’s one thing if one member has issues and you lose the war… no biggie, write it off. But we had a whole plan thing… and this issue screwed up everything.

I know it’s probably something that was beyond SG’s control. Would be absurd to suggest that they did it on purpose. But it really messed up things for my team, both war-wise and titan-wise. Not everyone plays the game 24 hours a day. Some people can only log on at certain hours. And if the game is having major connection issues during those hours… titans escape. War hits get missed. Quests disappear. People get disconnected in the middle of battles and end up wasting flags for 0 points. It’s not right.

And please spare me any of the “meanwhile in Lebanon” ■■■■■■■■… FFS if you are so concerned about other issues, please do not waste MY TIME OR YOURS posting on a game forum, go focus your efforts on putting band aids on the rest of the world and leave me the hell alone, pretty please and thank you!!!

11 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You mad bro?

1 Like

SG has historically done a terrible, awful job with compensation.

Time to revive this discussion:

The best compensation we’ve ever gotten was the emblem debacle. I think we got 5 each because of it.

Since then? Flask, rare quest, occasional titan flask…

Other games give more. It’s a competitive market now, especially with the OTHER game based around Valhalla working some of the bugs out.

Sort of think SG needs to either fold the game, give in a bit more than they do, or just watch it die and shrug.

3 Likes

:man_facepalming:

Seriously with this :poop: again.

Forum used to be good.

3 Likes

Ok ok. I’m sorry. Really.

You made me laugh, honestly. I’m kinda glad you remembered it.

1 Like

I remember stuff that happened to me 40 years ago. My memory is weird like that.

I know you’re just trolling me, I’m quite familiar with the concept. I don’t really think you’re sorry, and I don’t really care either way, I know how the internet works. Vast majority of it is :poop:. This forum used to be different though. Used to be a place where people talked about the game, and many people supported each other, even when they didn’t always agree with each other. Used to be a friendly community type thing. Until it wasn’t.

Majority of my original friends from here don’t post much anymore, if at all, because of many of the same reasons. I’ll be following in their footsteps shortly.

3 Likes

tenor

I got a rock.

16 Likes

I think something good would be flasks and 300 gems.
I have hope for flasks and 100 gems.
I expect flasks.

1 Like

A hug from @petri and @KiraSG, and a box of donuts

3 Likes

Emblems + titan flask

1 Like

I got mine loot already, it was doubled titan rewards LOL

• one before the server went down
  • one after the server was restored
1 Like

I think the purple flask will be a must