šŸŽ­ Carmenta - 5* Fire / Red from Carnival of Gods

I triedā€¦but another portal was unkind ā€¦congratulations or good luck all!

too much wasted time and money once again

4 Likes

I got her with a 10 pull and since I also own Quintin I am now a bit torn between her and Hohenwerf when it comes to my next red projectā€¦ could be fun, spreading his ailment to an enemy teamā€¦ but on the other hand: Hohenwerf would be more flexible and is faster.

Take a break from the pulling. It seems that this month is not working out for you

1 Like

Sorry to hear, I had awful luck too. Used up all my gems I was saving for Goblins next week :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

The design is regal for sure, really beautiful. But she really strapped on her spellbooks like theyā€™re magazine clips, attached to the side of her robeā€¦

1 Like

If you can follow up a Quintin hit with her the three should(could) die immediately now that she deals damage after all the other effects.

Quintin fires

• Target takes Quintinā€™s damage

Carmenta fires

• Target and nearby take all ailments.
  • Target and nearby allies get ~2x full damage which should be enough for a kill, many tiles were matched to charge the two heroes of different colors (main hit and 2x minor (I think minor is 1/2 full so it works if true, will edit if not))

This is monstrous (wonderful if in my team, an abomination if on my opponentā€™s team :grin:) and will be PHENOMENAL in the final boss stages of towers where you can come into the final wave fully charged!!

5 Likes

Super grateful I picked Quintin in the soul exchange. They both get expedited.

Wish i had a better Red ailment dealerā€¦

6 Likes

Besides Quintin what interesting combinations come go mind? I have read Waddles, but I am also thinking Onyx, since his first charge is super fast but only hits oneā€¦ might be interesting for other Ninjas as well. Any other ideas?

2 Likes

I had a similar thought for my Kushanku. Similar to Waddles, Bubbles & her could work too.

Oh no!! Iā€™m so sorry to hear that @Kenzo ā€¦ hopefully you get super lucky there and donā€™t need any gems to score a new goblin! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

EDD is an obvious one with Red being the most obvious of all for an immediate synergy.

Bubbles & Waddles are obviously excellent as is Cupido (he is the right element for added effectiveness) but any ā€œvanillaā€ mana blocker works as well (Hel clearly, Proteus if dipping down into the early season 4*). Although many I mention hit three, you can hit an edge and spread the ailment or simply look at it as a needed duration reset which can be gold on the shorter duration ailments.

Using ā€œSilence is Goldenā€ as a mantra, all the silencers would pair nicely, 4* marvels like C2 Li Xiu is certainly worth it, Tettukh could work, Miki (?).

The most OP pairing that I can think of is with Quintin, with him freshly off the SE, he should be in many more rosters now.

There MUST be other great heroes I donā€™t have that would work well but I am not so familiar with.

Taunt is her enemy so LB2 Auto-Taunt will need to be dealt with, that is another good reason to bring LB2 C2 Li Xiu (tongue twister) as she can dispel buffs with tiles due to her superior talent when at +20.

3 Likes

The elusive goretoothā€™s mana block is also to one. You turn his mana block into a Proteus style mana block
Any hero that DDs one target helps a lot
The only one ailment caster with bad synergy with carmenta is anubis

1 Like

is he the reason for her release? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I just tested her with mulgog, the fish with the poison heal. And she stole the poison heal for herself. Thatā€™s crazy

1 Like

fire her after cuoido fired in center and all have mindless heal and center is probably dead

after everyone get quentun her he comes better stats hero simmilar effect
and after he nark hero marked hero is instant dead as nearby hero get nice punch too

Add carol into thisā€¦

2 Likes

Is the bomb considered an ailment that can be spread like this!?! If so, wow and niiiice!

By the way I just saw, that in the German version her skill text must be wrongā€¦ it reads like she will spread not only ailments (negative) but also status buffs (positive), so for example taunt or other single target buffs would be spread to othersā€¦ But this is incorrectā€¦ or is it :face_with_peeking_eye:

The Quintin pairing sounds good but charging both colors takes too long. I like Cupido or Dā€™Artagnan. Even Kushanku as he can charge in 4 tiles.

1 Like