CARAVAN raiding - put to use many bench heroes - NEW FEATURE

Hahah, I wouldnt mind getting payed for it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They can you for ā€œfreeā€ by rewarding you with gems :slight_smile:

Nice idea anyway :slight_smile:

Overall, I like the idea, but wish it was more hands off, or, alternatively, if an active event, have a set number of ā€œencountersā€ that can be played at your leisure, but some refractory period. Like a combination challenge event (stage count maybe based on some difficulty?) and wanted mission reset time (Iā€™m inclined to not allowing gems to skip) and keep the heroes locked up for the entire time.

That would fill my need for the odd down periods which donā€™t necessarily align with SGā€™s event schedule, when I donā€™t feel like farming.

But, in general, Iā€™d like to see more ā€¦ rpg-esque elements in the game. Let the dispatched heroes gather a small amount of xp (convenient way to work on those ignored 3* and 4*)? Only partially heal between encounters (to up the challenge)?

The way I planned it, you are already limited to max 5 caravan travels/ambushes (at trading centre lvl 10) a day. And if you dont feel the need to be active, you can opt in for more passive approach with sending heroes to guard, not ambush. :slight_smile:

1 Like