Captain of diamonds - forgotten update?

Telluria did not get any damages, her minion did. You can see on the third picture that telluria’ s life is full and her minion received 92 damages and is now half-dead

2 Likes

Thank you @Artamiss: i see that damage was done to the minion and not for Telluria herself…

Cheers!

@PlayForFun: thank you for testing this and making it more clear… Now it looks like the overall damage AND the minion removal makes CoD a very good four star don’t you think? I mean 1500 damage is not shabby at all especially since it gets rid of the meatshields first…

And congrats for beating Telluria with a blue stack using 4 stars :slight_smile: :crazy_face:

Exactly ! The overall damages are insane for a 4 stars hereo!

Yet it’s still a 4* and I’m not sure it’s a viable option for upper diamond (2700+ cups).

I may still level him for teams which have others pain in the a*ss summoners in addition to telluria.

1 Like

I do not think he is viable in high diamond unless heavily emblemed… BUT…

Another nice tool to have and not a bench-warmer… Excellent buff to make a very niche hero GOOD at what he does: punishing mass minion summoners.

He will not break the game as he is but making the life easier for the players who face summoners…

Good change I like it…

2 Likes

Overall:

1, Telluria’s immunity to minion removal works even that the Captain’s card says Destroy the minion. It does not prevent Telly’s minion to being hit and damaged.
2, Since CoD special skill says: “If the target had minions…” TRUE, so he hits the next target…
3, If the target has a minion (likely) he destroys it FIRST and damages the target… now becouse the “target had minions” Captain will jump to a new target and destroy every minion untill his special skill finds someone who does not have a minion.

EDIT: this is still not the full picture i must have missed something… help me ! :slight_smile:

“Each enemy can only be attacked once.”

He will not find someone without minions if he has already attacked each enemy once.

Previous to his buff, he would attack an enemy twice potentially after a minion was destroyed. This is no longer the case.

1 Like

He can not remove the minion from Telluriua so he should stop.

This is why u target telluria…