Capt of diamonds worth final ascension

I’m a better hero than Gobbler…
And I cost you gems when you use my special.

4 Likes

If you have the capes, go for it. removes the question and you’ll have another blue in there for war, if nothing else.

1 Like

Falcon is also 4*. And you should bring LJ at the event, not Delilah. There are no pumpkins to explode and hurt you, so BT as healer it’s enough. Hitting with Athena, Eve and LJ, in this order, it’s devastating. And you also have Hel… Lol, you should play blindfolded :rofl:

:joy: most of my play is auto play lol hoping for 1 more tonic before event for elk

1 Like

Hey I maxed him when I got him because I could. I don’t think I have ever used him. I wasn’t and am not strapped for capes so no harm done.

Maybe one day he will get a shot…

I just want a 5* green not named Horghall :frowning:

12 tonics…

I been praying to the rng gods for any red 5* i have none and 18 rings lol

1 Like

I have now pulled 3 horghall, have eaten 2 and the other sits lonely at #8 on the priority list for tonics… (ahead of Kadilen 1 & 2)

2 Likes

I actually maxed Kadlien because I had 17 tonics at the time and we face a lot of blue tanks.

4 Likes

No shame in it. You play with what you have. The game just decided to bless me with 15 nature 5*

4/80: Lianna, Greg, Evelyn, Yunan, Hatter
3/70: Alby, Eve2, Eve3, Eve4, Kadilen
1/1: Lianna2, Greg2, Elkanen, Horghall, Kadilen2

Tonics priority: Alby, Eve2 – planning beyond that is insane.

1 Like

Kadilen is a very good hero. One of my most appreciated replies was referring to her :slight_smile:Why is nothing being done about Kadilen's Eclipse Shield special?

I was working on 2nd eve til i pulled elk few days ago lol

1 Like

I am curently leveling him (paused for Wilbur), but I like what he does, as he attacks a new random enemy if he destroys any minion, so he is kind of a 4* minion Finley.

He also was sittiing at 1/1 since February.

1 Like

I have him. He is maxed and has some emblems and I have yet to be impressed by him. And other then titan teams and war teams he doesn’t get used much

1 Like

Well considering Wonderland is the next event with the X-Mas event right around the corner then yes I would say he is worth it for the minion control. Imo he is a case of if you need it and don’t have it, you sing a different tune. He also isn’t as squishy as Gobbler is.

I like Captain’s animation. One of the best in the game. This is good reason to max him and use him from time to time, I think.

Just ascended him last week just for being there and everybody has to be maxed for the collection.
I never used him, but had 4 capes and no tele.
I don’t think he’ll be very useful, but he may come to beat Delilah some day.

Just used my capes might as well I’ll use him fron time to time i guess lol couldncone in handy in AW against minions heros

2 Likes

On yesterday’s war I faced a Santa Tank with MN flank (minion heavy defense).

He did not hit hard, but took care of a resurrected Santa and almost killed MN with two hits (on a good day he kills 5 minions plus one additional hit if I remember correctly from a YouTube video I saw).

Bottomline, he is not a game changer, but if you are already covered with the basic 4* blue heroes and have enoughr capes, he is definitely worth it, at least for wars.

1 Like