🏯 Cap's Ninja Tower Infographics & Guides

wow looks tough. ouch.

Summing the coins in the 5th picture , it equals 98 and that means that if you pass the whole event, you will not be able to summon once…
Am I correct??
3x15 =45
2x18 =36
1x17=17
Total =98

I count 98 from all stages too but there will be reward at end of event too based on rank which will get you 100 or more from event but not sure the summon portal will stay.

As I wrote a lot of comments were done in beta about rewards, we don’t know for the moment if any changes will occur tomorrow …
I asked again after the announcement but i don’t have a response.

1 Like

Many thanks Cap !!! Much appreciated.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: :japanese_castle: [Oct 2020] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ & Discussion

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: :japanese_castle: [Oct 2020] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ & Discussion

Cap, thanks for sharing all of this. Is the HP numbers on the Levels chart the HP per monster or the total HP of all 3 monsters on a level?

The boss level, is that HP the Boss + Monsters? Thank you

1 Like

it is the Hp for each mobs and each boss per level
all mobs on a same level have the same HP
all bosses on a same level have the the same HP

1 Like

@cap thx for all of this informations :slight_smile:

So @cap you should modify the infographic? It says 180% . Ametrine special

Or consult with @Guvnor first
Maybe it is an undocumented change in the Beta Beat topic…

Ohh :frowning_face: hoping the best, that she remains untouched. She was my fav one and with that drop of % special i think she looses an important “punch”

Yes, I hope that the problem is on the picture and it is not a pre-release nerf…

We will see it in 14 hours :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Lexxtarc , @PlayForFun i check my screenshots and records:

ametrine

• 1x Mana Charge

• Dispels buffs from the target

• Deals 180% damage to the target

• 2x Mana Charge

• Dispels buffs from the target and nearby enemies.
    • Deals 215% damage to the target and nearby enemies
  • 3x Mana Charge

• Dispels buffs from all enemies.
    • Deals 225% damage to all enemies
2 Likes

Thanks, this was the key question I had, how to plan the teams having in mind your heros could be cursed at any moment. So, for me I believe it will require to start from 3* teams, slowly introducing 4*… My roster is still limited.

At least for the first time, before we see how it goes actually.

2 Likes

Se ve muy interesante esto . Va a estar lindo

The rewards for ranking are a joke really, if they remain like that…I mean are u really gonna use resources to rank in top 75,000 and get 10 emblems of each type?? Naaah :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

We don’t know for sure yet, whether the rewards are unchanged or adjusted after the mass of beta feedback on that topic. Let’s wait another 15 minutes… :wink:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: :japanese_castle: [Oct 2020] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ & Discussion

Cookie Settings