šŸ¼ Cao Cao ā€“ 5* Ice / Blue from War of the Three Kingdoms

Just got him. Should I be excited? I am, but should I be extremely excited? I already have LB Finley, LB Milena, LB CB Krampus, cAlasie and Lord Loki on my Ice Assault team. Does he replace any of them?

Also, I figure he could slot in to the Rush War defense with Lu Bu and Zhuge

Yes!! Oh, Yes indeed

Wait, youā€™re not already!! Yes! Still very much yes!!

Maybeā€¦ Depends on your playstyle and enemy team

Very dangerous and a good plan

I use Cao Cao alongside DiaoChan. I either get the enemy buff as my own on dispel it outright. Dogde doesnā€™t dodge minionsā€¦ Minions donā€™t care about tauntā€¦ Minions donā€™t care about counter attackā€¦ If itā€™s dispellable itā€™s gone. Plus the Defence buff has saved me so many times. Even started running Isarnia alongside him in a blue stack. Everything dies and if anything lives, Pengi finishes the jobā€¦

In short, you wonā€™t be disappointed

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

7 Likes

See my post just above yours in regards to Cao and his supreme usability. While Iā€™m not sure he would replace anyone in your Ice Assault team he does pair very well with cKrampus. Honestly he is best used with other fast minion summoners & other W3K heroes (preferably ones that summon minions at a faster speed than him) to take advantage of his family mana & healing bonus.

2 Likes

Had yet to get a W3K legendary hero so I was quite happy getting him on my last 2 pulls just to fill out my fated summon(I took tarlak). I use Xiahou Dun quite a bit, so he will definitely get scopes and aether right away.

2 Likes

You called it back then buddy !!!

HI all,

I am looking for thoughts on whether I should go the Attack route or the more defensive route for my Cao Cao.

Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated!

Also if someone could throw a poll on here I would be very thankful!

Here ya go

• Sword path
  • Shield Path
0 voters
1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

This polls had this result:

I am merging this topic to main Cao Cao topic where we have the same poll with this result so far:

kƩp

1 Like