Can't wait for Atlantis summon! (updated with summon result and new questions)

Thanks! Wow, imagine I got only 4* and 5* heroes, and a telescope lol.

Hey, one can dream, right?

I suggest you to do do some maps and use your coins before the gems: maybe youā€™ll get the hero you want with your first try and continue hoarding gems for the x30 pull!

Good luck messenger :slight_smile:

Thank you! I have been a F2P because I am a student and on a student loan (sigh). I am going to get a summer job. maybe I will spend a bit when I have some income. Good luck to you, friend!

Thanks! Thatā€™s great advice! Wow, x30 pull! I would need to save up 8000 gems. That definitely makes a fun challenge lol.

Well in that case hereā€™s one more supporter for good luck :wink:. Iā€™m wishing you all the good heroes and none of the badā€”-and donā€™t forget to tell us what you get in your ascension chest!

Even the 3* you get can be helpful if you decide to complete the rare stages in monthly event quests. I was sooo happy during wonderland that I hadnā€™t gotten rid of my good 3* heroes! Those extra 10 emblems were quite welcome into my inventory :grin:.

Thanks! Yes, I think 3-star heroes will always have a place in this game, whether it is for challenge events or wars. Good luck to you, friend!

I am also pushing for TC20. I have one that is in the process of being upgraded to lvl17; and another one being upgraded to lvl14.

Good luck to you, friend!

Stick to this one. And post your result on 1st page after u do the pull

What do you mean by first page?

Sorry I am still trying to figure out all the ins and outs of this forum

Thank you for the encouragement and kind words! I wish you best of luck as well on your summons!

1 Like

@lightsmessenger If there is anything that excites people in my alliance it is the Atlantis summon! Good luck and very interested in how things turn out for ya!

Thanks for the tip! First 10 minutes, uh? I will definitely keep my eyes on the clock and do my pulls in that time frame lol! Good luck to you, friend!

He/she is suggesting you edit your original post to add your result to it, I believe

Thanks! I think the great thing about Atlantis summon is that you have a shot at season 2 heroes, which you canā€™t normally get. So hereā€™s good luck to all of us!

1 Like

Just to keep your anticipation for TC20 on the right level- note that once you hit TC20 you still have a 7 days wait on the research which is very food-heavy (donā€™t remember how much).
I got to TC20 and then realized that not only do I not have enough food to research, my food storage is insufficient. So I had to upgrade a few food storages, fill them and only then could start the research.
Itā€™s not the end of the world- just be ready for it.

Thank you for the advice! Yes, I have seen Wilbur in action before and he can really change the tide of a battle.

Best of luck to you, friend!

I see! So my result will stay on the first ā€œfloorā€. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up!

This game sure keeps everything slow intentionally. But I guess thatā€™s also what makes it fun. Good luck to you!

I will definitely keep being positive!

Thank you!

haha, yes. Terrible movie. But she looks like me. Same reason Marjana is my in-game avatar.