Can't wait for Atlantis summon! (updated with summon result and new questions)

I am creating this thread just because I am excited.

To begin with, I have been playing this game for about five months now, and I am 100% F2P. Not a single cent into this game and I intend to keep it that way.

As a result, I can only get gems regularly from chests, titans, mystic visions, wars, and occasional quests that reward gems. So it has been a super grinding experience for me: 1 gem here; 2 gems there; and another 3 over here again. In short, as you can imagine, saving up gems has been a painfully slow process for me.

But I’ve done it! I have saved 3000 gems now! Plus 160 Atlantis coins. So, when the next Atlantis summon comes, I will do a pull of 10, and one single pull with the coins.

I am fully aware that I may only get 3-star heroes. But I am just excited that my effort and patience is paying off. To me, this is what makes this game fun. You put in some time and effort and can progress slowly. It is a very rewarding feeling.

Please wish me good luck!
---------------------------------- (update & questions below) -------------------------------------------

Good morning/afternoon/evening (depends on where you are), everyone!

First of all, thank you so much for your kind support and positive energy in the past few days! I really appreciate it.

I just did my Atlantis summon earlier! Like promised, I am here to announce my result.

In total, I did 12 pulls: 2 single pulls with 200 Atlantis coins, and a x10 pull with 3000 gems. Here are what I got:

Proteus
Wilbur
Kelile
Melendor
Agwe x 2
Gill-Ra x 2
Chochin
Belith
Namahage
Ulmer

And from the bonus ascension item chest I got:
Trap tools
Dragon bone
Orichalcum nugget

I am very happy with this result! And I am sure all the positive energy from the forum helped greatly! Thank you!

Now I would like to ask a couple of questions:

1. I will definitely level all the 4-star heroes (Wilbur, Kelile, Agwe, and Proteus) to 3/60. The question is, in what order should I level them?

2. Which of the 4-stars should I invest AM in and bring to strip 4? And possibly spend some emblem on as well?

Thank you again, everyone!

69 Likes

Good luck! :innocent:

1 Like

Thanks, friend! 20 characters

1 Like

I wish you the best of luck!

Would you like to know the probabilities on your outcomes? I’d be happy to run them for you if you’re interested.

4 Likes

Thanks! Yea I would love to. How do you run the probabilities?

1 Like

I feel like it would be best for them not to see that :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Since the per-summon draw probabilities have been published by SG, it’s possible to directly calculate.

For instance, you have a 12.3% chance of getting a HOTM on your 10-pull (I say “a” because this Atlantis is likely to start in February and end in March). That’s like the chance of flipping a coin 3 times and getting 3 heads.

I’ll work up a table for you :slight_smile:

Really looking forward to hearing how you do, by the way! Please come back and let us know when you’re done.

8 Likes

Good luck! I wish you 5*, wilbur, Proteus and the hotm bonus draw!

10 Likes

Thanks! I will definitely post my summon result after.

1 Like

Thank you, friend! 20 characters

1 Like

May the RNG be ever in your favor!

2 Likes

12.3%? Isn’t it 13%?

2 Likes

You should also be able to get 40 more Atlantis coins from the new provinces to get a second summons from Atlantis portal. Good luck!

1 Like

Good luck! Hope you at least get a nice solid 4 star to improve your team , fingers crossed for atlantis 5 star hero :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! And I remember you from another thread. You are the one who “butt-dialed” 1200 gems away :joy:

7 Likes

Should this have said 240 more?

1 Like

Thanks! Yes, even one solid 4-star hero would make me content. I am really hoping for a blue or purple heavy hitter, like Sonya.

Rigard or Kiril would also do haha

2 Likes

@Zephir: The OP is missing 40 so that he has got 200. That’s what Wilbur means.

1 Like

I am on season 2 province 12 level 8. It is challenging for me to move forward with my current team:

Melendor, 3/60, special skill 7
Boldtusk, maxed including special skill
Li Xiu, 3/60, special skill 7
Valen, maxed including special skill
Balthazzar, maxed including special skill

I am afraid I won’t be able to collect 40 more coins in time. Unless I can get an amazing 5* from my pull :grin:

2 Likes

How ASSiduous of you to remember my “face”! :blush:

5 Likes