Can't talk about beta stuff on here?

Achieve the same results? hahahaha How many F2P do you know who have Genebire or Panther? The only way for payers to move faster and F2Ps can match them over time is that those heroes can be obtained in the training camp

The point is it can be achived even if it does take an extra year or so more and I believe me I wonā€™t be one of them as the my goal for the game is just to enjoy myself without spending heaps and at tge rate I get summons drops and the crap I get from them itā€™ll be quite a few months before I even get a 5* let alone a team of them yet I know a couple of players who got a few on the first couple of tries so from what I can see and been told anything is possible at anytime.

Good luck to ya

1 Like

In my alliance we are 30, between F2P and C2P players, most of us have seen avalon and other events about 3-4 times, and nobody has a Pantera or Geneviere, the odds are so low that it is practically impossible for a player who is not a whale

1 Like

Why keep looking for what you canā€™t get instead of enjoying what you do have and do your best with that until something better comes along.

You will be a happier person for it.

As far as I can see after playing for around 3 months is that we have heros that we can obtain which canā€™t be fully leveled for say a year which forces players to be stuck in one place, and itā€™s always been my only argument about the game, other than that the game is great, enjoyable, fun and with the season 2 coming it at least has something to achieve once level 23 in the map is complete, what more do you want fir nothing.

Lol i canā€™t believe some of the stuff i read

I donā€™t see Panther much but I see Guin and I can beat her. Just yesterday I faced a 4136 power team with my 3475 and won - no heroes dead. Thatā€™s not the norm but shows it can be done. I get enjoyment out of playing the strategy game.

2 Likes

Itā€™s just a differing opinion. Iā€™ve played p2w games before (ie mobile strike). There is a significant difference between this game and that one. Iā€™ve spent in games before and likely will do again. Last one ended poorly (my fault - aligned myself with the wrong alliance) so am cautious to do that again. I want to make sure I can focus time and money on family and other things. Im in a mid alliance beating 8* titans consistently and sometimes 9*. I consider myself a mid player. No concerns.

By the way, I personally donā€™t like the randomness of obtaining heroes. If you paid a certain amount for XX gems and were guaranteed a hero, Iā€™d be more open to paying. I donā€™t like the ā€œspend hundreds and maybe youā€™ll get a prizeā€ approach. Thatā€™s just a personal opinion. Just not my style. I would feel like a bad parent if I spend say $100 for nothing when I could do something with the family. Heck, it doesnā€™t need to even be as high as $100. Different people have different priorities and thereā€™s nothing wrong with that. Iā€™ll continue to pass on the gambling approach of this game but to each their own. And if somebody wants to gamble and wins big, good for them - I just hope they have a good life balance.

1 Like

I know there are games that drive a bigger p2w bus than E&P. But i dont want to see E&P head further in that direction. I remember what the game was and i see what itā€™s becoming and i remember when there was a happy medium between the two but change is inevitable

I can see your point there and imagine spenders will get the initial hero count boost. This is only speculation but I bet the ascension chest is something like after you fill it maybe it doesnā€™t reset until the next month Atlantis summon. So the items would still be fairly limited. If you can do 300 summons and fill who knows how many diff chests day 1ā€¦then it would create that massive gap.

I hope it works that way but that would put a spending cap for some whales so I doubt SG has that in the plans

But then they offer up those sweet ascension packs :wink: look at last event right before release, people went all in to get Guin. And thatā€™s knowing new heroes are weeks away. They will spend.

True, i only buy the ascension packs these days. Specifically every saturday during events

AbrirƔn mƔs cupos en beta?

I tried to find any rule that beta testers can not share beta stuff but there is no such rule. At least I can not find. Original restriction was for Season 2. Ok fine. BUT. Why beta testers still saying that they can not share info about beta stuff? Where is that rule? Do not show me some mystic post but rule. Forum guidelines says opposite that any E&P related stuff (including pictures and videos) is welcome.

@Petri @Sara @Rook

It is a beta rule - there is no reason to publish it in the general guidelines, because it is not intended for general forum. And the original restriction did not mention Season 2 - it refers to all beta content.

2 Likes

Where I can find beta rules? Would like to read them.

beta rules apply to beta testers - you would have to be accepted into beta first

You donā€™t understand my point. Iā€™m not in beta and that means I can post any picture and video from beta here (if I can get some from somewhere). It is allowed. There is no single rule in this forum that I can not do it. Ask any lawyer if you donā€™t believe me.

I can not breach a rule what does not exit for general public.

1 Like

Well, no, I donā€™t think so ā€¦

ā€¦ or perhaps more explicitly: ā€œBy transmitting or submitting any User Content while using the Service, you affirm, represent and warrant that such transmission or submission (a) is accurate and not confidential; (b) is not in violation of any laws, contractual restrictionsā€

http://info.smallgiantgames.com/terms-of-service/

Neither is beta specific, but I think either covers the beta case.

Pirated content? Seriously?

Read my post again, I can not violate rules if such rules are not available for general public. They do not exist for us who are not in beta. Maybe beta stuff is secret stuff, maybe not. How can I know? Because you told me? Only written laws, rules matter. This is the reason why I asked to show me the rule why we can not post beta stuff here.

1 Like