[April 10, 2019] [UPDATE: WAR CANCELLED] Systemic War Connection Issues – Developer Response in Post #313 [MASTER]

=> ALLIANCE WAR IS CANCELLED <=

Click here for Official Developer Statement (Support Site)

I select an opponent, setup my squad I click in fight and just get connection failed…

27 Likes

During War , lost flag , never got to battle, 0 points…

6 Likes

Tried to use a war flag twice and lost connection both times.

image with account number removed by @zephyr1

8 Likes

War jus started 2 of my players choosed their targets in the same time after hiting attack they both were pushed out of the battle with a server error sign,rewarded with 0 points flags gone and they neither hitted… Now what to do in this case there are about 100 points there …

3 Likes

Ok another server Error for another player 0 points again ,pls Restart War…

2 Likes

Same bug here…

The new update looks like it causing it…Some people r able to hit but some others get server error and 0 points

Hi, we are having the same problem, hit ‘attack’, server error message, game resets, when it reloads, flag is gone and 0 points, we have lost 3 flags and 3 strong teams so far.

Can we get a restart please?

Clicked on attack in the war and got a server error. Now it says I got 0 in my fight and my heroes were already used. Please help!

1 Like

Keep gettting disconected in war. Happened 2x and have no points! Server issue. Very frustrating. Other alliance members experiencing the same

2 Likes

Same here. This war must be canceled!

Same here lost a flag, lost my best team and 0 score :sob:

Same problem losing attacks and heroes. Very frustrating and ruins the War. Need to fix your resilliency in your architecture. Clearly not build for mobile connectivity.

2 Likes

Got the same problem, I’ve lost my best heroes.

I’ve just lost the first fight in war due to server error when trying to change heros? Lost the use of my top heros in this war and a flag! Great start, bad for my alliance! Didn’t even get off the hero line up section!

Ugggh same just happened to me!!! Not cool at all!!!

Same. And to two others in my alliance

This has happened 2 times for each of the alliances in our war.
Seems the raid nonsense has interfered with war once again.

Just happened to me too :exploding_head:

We had this happen to two team members as well.