Can't rush both my wanted mission boxes

The release notes say nothing about this new policy…

You can only rush (use gems to start a new wanted mission early) one wanted mission box per every ___. (I don’t know the policy because it wasn’t mentioned in the release notes)???

I like to keep my two boxes in sync. Always have. I use 2-4 gems per day to rush them together at either 54 minutes or 90 minutes, and then I play both at that time. 7 wins on Season 1 7-4, 5 raid wins, 2 raid tournament wins. Repeat in 11 hours. (Roughly) it’s fun to always do 4 boxes per day.

I don’t understand why the game added a new “can’t rush both boxes” rule. What the heck? It’s like they always say the want to add more quality of life improvements, but now they just introduced a “feature” that hurts quality of life. I hate the goblin balloon now. :slight_smile:

Change the policy please.

This isn’t a new thing.

Has been the case since forever.

Here’s my breakdown on the limitation in a previous thread:

Some previous threads on the topic:

plus many more…

So no, no change, no new feature, no new policy. Just the same old same old :slight_smile:

9 Likes

This is not at all new and I am surprised this is the first time you are running into this.

There is a limit to how often you can rush the wanted chests. Has always been that way.

3 Likes

I’m so stingy with the gems, I’ve never hit this limit. Good to know, though!

Thanks! I can not believe it just hit me the day goblin balloons came out.

Cookie Settings