Can't Participate in Wars Yet?

Hi, you guys!
I’m in an alliance but I want to know when I can fight in the alliance wars? I’m at experience level 13 now.

1 Like

Hi!
You need to be level 12 to participate in alliance wars.

2 Likes

I think you should be able to at level 12. are you opted in on the war screen?

2 Likes

Yes I am but I don’t see the battlefield and etc (like my other members have said I should). Do I just wait and see? I’m a newbie so I don’t know much. :pensive:

1 Like

Matchmaking can take longer for a smaller alliance. I’m not sure if you needed to do anything to your defense team prior to matchmaking beginning. Once you are paired with a team your screen should look like mine. Go to the battlefield and see if you are on it. Click on your team and set your defense. (I may be off since it has been so long since I joined war for the first time)

2 Likes

Alright! Thank you! It won’t let me even click the “Defense team” button now. I didn’t know it’d take longer for a smaller alliance neither. I suppose I gotta play the waiting game…lol :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I think I’ve heard that it can take up to two hours longer for some of the smaller alliances. Check back in on it in a bit. If it doesn’t let you into this one you may need to set things up ahead of time before the mid-week war, but we can work though that later if it comes up.

2 Likes

I’m hoping it will! I made sure I kept that box checked and ready. But thank you for the advice. Ill let you know how it turns out. :heart:[quote=“SupremeAlienRaptor, post:7, topic:164265, full:true”]
I think I’ve heard that it can take up to two hours longer for some of the smaller alliances. Check back in on it in a bit. If it doesn’t let you into this one you may need to set things up ahead of time before the mid-week war, but we can work though that later if it comes up.
[/quote]

2 Likes

Lvl 13 and already found the forum and proved she can read n write

I’m expecting a recruiting barrage any second now…

The guys above are correct

Matchmaking matches alliances starting at top and working it’s way down so the smaller/newer the alliance, the longer the wait

Good luck in your first war!

3 Likes

Awe thank you!!! :innocent:

I’ve been trying to put in some effort. Also, I LOVE the forum! It’s been really helpful in my opinion because you can find just about every answer to any question about the game!? I would recommend it to any new player to be honest.

I see that. It only took about 2.5 hours for the matchmaking to get going. We’ve been paired with another team and I’m in! :muscle: :raised_hands: and thanks! I’m probably gonna need it haha I’m still working on getting better heros and leveling up.

4 Likes

I got in! You were right! I just had to wait a few hours like you had mentioned. Thanks again for the info!

2 Likes

Lol we all are

That grind never ends and keeps the game fun, always room for improvement

1 Like

Damn @Rigs, you knew I was coming huh? :wink:

@QUEENDEE22, I’m the leader of a smaller training alliance. Look us up if you’d like, Voidbringers. We have many newer players and like Rigs said, Welcome to the Forums!!! You are already ahead of the game!! :joy:

4 Likes

Thank you!!! I will definitely check it out. Hopefully there’s still room. :blush:

3 Likes

There is @QUEENDEE22, players assume I’m kidding about our 1 rule. If you opt into alliance war please use your flags. I normally give them 2-3 chances because I’m a sucker but that’s really it. If you opt into war simply use your flags.