Can't make purchases!

I am trying to purchase gems for the emblems in the shop at the moment and it will not let me. I want them monk emblems. Can you fix this?!

Have you tried just quitting the app and restarting? I had the same experience a few days ago and was mystified but it turned out that Google Play Games had an update. Performed that update and launched it (although it works automagically) and then E&P’ my purchasing rights were back again. Got the deal and pulled 4 Vollemorks, another Gramps, Macka (new to me but useless) and then a Dawa and quit in disgust. Frankly, for the cash, I would rather have had a couple of beers.

Basically I think it is a Google issue. Good luck. :slightly_smiling_face:

Now somehow I lost everything!! What do I do here? I uninstalled the game and re-installed it and now all my info is gone… I’m starting a new game but I don’t want obviously I want my roster with my alliance ect ect.

Your information should be linked to your google play games account. You want never to mess with the delete account option as a warning comes up.
As for removing the app and reinstalling, I have done that multiple times without issue (except when Google re allocated my SG account to a different email address in my name which confused me for a couple of hours. That turned out to be a blessing in disguise.)

You may have to contact SG support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.