Can't Make Purchases

Yesterday my card was working fine. Today my card is declining for some odd reason. My card works fine everywhere else… I’m confused…

I’d suggest contacting your credit card provider or Apple/Google. They handle the payment processing, Small Giant can’t really do anything about payment issues, unfortunately.

Here are the Support articles:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005198049-I-can-t-make-a-purchase-Android-

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005195625-I-can-t-make-a-purchase-Apple-iOS-

2 Likes

That’s the thing. Google allows me to make purchases still… Therefore I’m assuming it has to be a bug…

Google handles ALL of the aspects of payment processing. If the card is declined, that’s either Google or your bank. Small Giant has no ability to affect that part of the purchase process.

Unfortunately google says everything is fine on their end. Bank as well. I purchased google credit from the app using the same card. This was the only way the game accepted & transaction went through… Kinda lame since my card has been working fine since the game came out. Now I have to buy google credit to make purchases… More reason to be f2p I guess…

I get what you’re saying, but google & my card are not the problem…

Perhaps it’s more accurate to say that Google says everything is fine on their end, rather than that Google is not the problem. But since SG has literally no interaction with your payment method, I’m at a loss how the problem could be anywhere but Google.

Not sure either. In my other game I’m able to make purchases w/out a problem. I’ll just stop spending on this game. No better sign than that. I mean I can keep going back & forth to google play app & buy google credit to make purchases in E&P but it’ll get annoying after a while… I appreciate your help @Garanwyn & your time (replying)…

1 Like

You’re very welcome. Lots of people are happier F2P. You’re joining a proud crew. I hope it works out well for you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.